Total Marks 2
View more random threads:
- MGT613 GDB 1 Solution april 2011
- MKT624 GDB Solution June 2010
- MTH001 - Elementary Mathematics gdb 27 jan 2011
- ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing GDB No.1...
- MGT602 Entrepreneurship GDB Solution
- Mkt610 GDB No. 1 solution fall 2010
- MGMT611 - Human Relations (alt. code=HRM611) GDB Discussion...
- ECO404 Managerial Economics GDB Spring 2016 Due Date July...
- HRM627 GDB fall 2010
- STA301 GDB 01 Idea Solution July 2010
Starting Date Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Closing Date Friday, November 05, 2010
For ensuring success in business, top management applies different kind of strategies. Suppose if you are a CEO of any bank, what kind of strategies you may design for the better growth and success.
Interpersonal relationship with the customers and employees
Communication with my employees to check their problems, needs and complaints
I will change the duties of employees to avoid the plan fraud.
Continuous audit of the bank will be performed
Careful handling the customers
Sold security of the bank
Easy to get the services in the bank
I think the top management is responsible for the formation of corporate strategy including the growth and success
Corporate strategy contains to
Mission statement, why the company in business
Set the targets (long term objects and goals)
Don't write too much. Other wise you will get minimum marks.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)