Total Marks 2
View more random threads:
- CS504 GDB Idea Solution 19 July 2010
- MGT502 Organizational Behavior GDB No.1 Solution Spring...
- cs402 GDB fall 2010 on 31 jan 2011
- MGMT628 Organizational Development GDB No. 1 Fall 2011
- Mkt610 GDB No. 1 solution fall 2010
- cs506 GDB IDEA SOLUTION Spring 2011
- MCM311 GDB Spring 2011 idea Solution
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing GDB 2 Idea Solution (June...
- ECO501 Development Economics GDB February 2016
- cs504 GDB fall January 26 2011-2012
Starting Date Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Closing Date Friday, November 05, 2010
For ensuring success in business, top management applies different kind of strategies. Suppose if you are a CEO of any bank, what kind of strategies you may design for the better growth and success.
Interpersonal relationship with the customers and employees
Communication with my employees to check their problems, needs and complaints
I will change the duties of employees to avoid the plan fraud.
Continuous audit of the bank will be performed
Careful handling the customers
Sold security of the bank
Easy to get the services in the bank
I think the top management is responsible for the formation of corporate strategy including the growth and success
Corporate strategy contains to
Mission statement, why the company in business
Set the targets (long term objects and goals)
Don't write too much. Other wise you will get minimum marks.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)