Total Marks 2
View more random threads:
- STA301 GDB Spring 2011
- ECO401 GDB DISCUSSION 15 January 2012
- ISL201 -Islamic Studies Graded Discussion Board (GDB) NO.1...
- Eng101 gdb solution
- GDB of CS-403 Data base management System (due date is 30...
- MGT502 Organizational Behaviour GDB no 2 June 2012...
- eng201 GDB Idea solution spring June 2011
- MGMT611 Human Relations GDB solution spring 2011
- CS501 - Advance Computer Architecture GDB Solution spring...
- MKT 501 Marketing Management GDB) No. 1 Solution
Starting Date Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Closing Date Friday, November 05, 2010
For ensuring success in business, top management applies different kind of strategies. Suppose if you are a CEO of any bank, what kind of strategies you may design for the better growth and success.
Interpersonal relationship with the customers and employees
Communication with my employees to check their problems, needs and complaints
I will change the duties of employees to avoid the plan fraud.
Continuous audit of the bank will be performed
Careful handling the customers
Sold security of the bank
Easy to get the services in the bank
I think the top management is responsible for the formation of corporate strategy including the growth and success
Corporate strategy contains to
Mission statement, why the company in business
Set the targets (long term objects and goals)
Don't write too much. Other wise you will get minimum marks.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)