Total Marks 2
View more random threads:
- CS605 Software Engineering-II GDB NO.1 Solution Ideas Due...
- Why we study PREDICTOR – CORRECTOR METHODS in Numerical...
- eng 001 gdb fall 2010 december solution
- CS609 GDB Spring June 2012 virtual university of pakistan
- GDB of Cs-402 Theory of automata(today is the last day) pls...
- Mgt503 Current GDB Fall 2011 January 2012
- ECO403 GDB Solution July 2010
- Bnk604 GDB idea solution Solution spring June 2011
- CS408 GDB 20 July 2010
- MTH301 GDB IDEA SOLUTIONS fall 2010
Starting Date Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Closing Date Friday, November 05, 2010
For ensuring success in business, top management applies different kind of strategies. Suppose if you are a CEO of any bank, what kind of strategies you may design for the better growth and success.
Interpersonal relationship with the customers and employees
Communication with my employees to check their problems, needs and complaints
I will change the duties of employees to avoid the plan fraud.
Continuous audit of the bank will be performed
Careful handling the customers
Sold security of the bank
Easy to get the services in the bank
I think the top management is responsible for the formation of corporate strategy including the growth and success
Corporate strategy contains to
Mission statement, why the company in business
Set the targets (long term objects and goals)
Don't write too much. Other wise you will get minimum marks.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)