Total Marks 2
View more random threads:
- mth202 GDB 5 july spring 2011 final solution
- MGT501 GDB Solution May 6,2010
- CS615 Software Project Management GDB No. 1 Spring 2014...
- Psy101 gdb
- MTH 302 GDB Spring July 2011 IDEA Solution
- MGT101 Financial Accounting GDB Solution and Discussion...
- Eng301 gdb fall 2010 solution on 19/01/2011
- MTH302 GDB No.1 Solution and Discussion Spring 2014 Due...
- Mgt613 GDB No. 2 solution spring 2011
- STA301 Statistics and Probability GDB No.1 Solution Spring...
Starting Date Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Closing Date Friday, November 05, 2010
For ensuring success in business, top management applies different kind of strategies. Suppose if you are a CEO of any bank, what kind of strategies you may design for the better growth and success.
Interpersonal relationship with the customers and employees
Communication with my employees to check their problems, needs and complaints
I will change the duties of employees to avoid the plan fraud.
Continuous audit of the bank will be performed
Careful handling the customers
Sold security of the bank
Easy to get the services in the bank
I think the top management is responsible for the formation of corporate strategy including the growth and success
Corporate strategy contains to
Mission statement, why the company in business
Set the targets (long term objects and goals)
Don't write too much. Other wise you will get minimum marks.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)