There will be an online Quiz # 2. The Quiz will cover from Lecture # 1 to Lecture # 16.
View more random threads:
- CS402 Theory of Automata Quiz No.1 Fall Semester 2012
- CS304 LATEST 2 QUIZZES SOLVED BY MISS SHAZIA fall 2010 8th...
- CS401 Spring 2010 Quizzes Held on 27 July 2010
- MGT201 - Financial Management Quiz No. 1 spring may 2015
- MGT502 Organizational Behavior Solved MCQ June 2010
- CS411 Visual Programming Quiz No. 4 Fall 2014 Last Date...
- HRM611 Current Quiz 26 July 2010
- Online Check CS101 Quiz No 1 Solution Due Date 28th...
- CS401 Computer Architecture and Assembly Language...
- CS408 - Human Computer Interaction Quiz No. 01 Fall...
Opening Date and Time
November 10 , 2010 At 12:01 A.M. (Mid-Night)
Closing Date and Time
November 12, 2010 At 11:59 P.M. (Mid-Night)
Dear Students!24 hours extra time is not available
InstructionsRead the following instructions carefully before attempting the Quiz.
l You can start attempting the quiz at any time but within given date(s) by clicking the quick link for Quiz on VU-LMS as it will become enabled within the mentioned dates. As soon as the time will be over, it will automatically be disabled and will not be available to attempt it.
l Quiz will be based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Covering video Lecture 1 to 16.
l Each question has a fixed time limit of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. But due to unpredictable/unstable Internet speed, it is strongly recommended that you save your answer within 60 seconds to avoid any inconvenience. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
l Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you have moved forward to the next question, you will not be able to go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option and saved your answer.
l DO NOT press back button of your browser or refresh the page while attempting a question. Otherwise you will lose the chance of attempting the current question and a new question will load.
l DO NOT try to disable “Java Script” in your browser; otherwise you will not be able to attempt the quiz.
l If for any reason, you lose access to Internet (like power failure or disconnection of Internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again but from the next question where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
l If you failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or off line quiz will be held as compensation/replacement.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)