View more random threads:
- ISL201 Islamic Studies Quiz No.4 Fall Semester 2013
- Eco-402 Microeconomics Quiz no 1 fall 2014 Closing Date Is...
- HRM611 Current Quiz 26 July 2010
- FIN621 Financial Statement Analysis Current MCQ's 15...
- Fin622 Quiz No. 1 announced november, fall 2010
- CS304 Object Oriented Programming Quiz No.3 Solution Fall...
- cs506 2nd quiz 13 june/2012
- CS302 Digital Logic Design Solve Quiz 3 Fall 2013
- MGT402 Cost and Management Accounting Quiz May 17,2010
- ECO402 Quiz 7 July 2010Semester “Fall 2010”On-Line Quiz (No.01) AnnouncementQuiz will cover video Lecture no. 1 to 15ScheduleOpening Date and TimeNovember 8, 2010 At 12:01 A.M. (Mid-Night)November 11, 2010 At 11:59 P.M. (Mid Night)Closing Date and Time
Dear Students!!!!24 hours extra time is not available
Read the following instructions carefully before attempting the Quiz.
- You can start attempting the quiz at any time but within given date(s) by clicking the quick link for Quiz on VU-LMS as it will become enabled within the mentioned dates. As soon as the time will be over, it will automatically be disabled and will not be available to attempt it.
- Quiz will be based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Covering video Lecture 1 to 15.
- Each question has a fixed time limit of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. But due to unpredictable/unstable Internet speed, it is strongly recommended that you save your answer within 60 seconds to avoid any inconvenience. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
- Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you have moved forward to the next question, you will not be able to go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option and saved your answer.
- DO NOT press back button of your browser or refresh the page while attempting a question. Otherwise you will lose the chance of attempting the current question and a new question will be loaded.
- DO NOT try to disable “Java Script” in your browser; otherwise you will not be able to attempt the quiz.
- If for any reason, you lose access to Internet (like power failure or disconnection of Internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again but from the next question where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
- If you failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or off line quiz will be held as compensation/replacement.
Announcement # 02
Dear Students,Important Announcement
Due to some unavoidable circumstances, the LMS Website of Virtual University of Pakistan is not working properly, which is causing lot of trouble to the students who are trying to upload assignment # 01. Therefore, it has been decided that due date of the assignment # 01 has been extended till 04-11-2010. So, you may upload your assignment on VULMS.
Announcement # 03
Semester “Fall 2010”“Cost & Management Accounting (MGT402)”This is to inform that Graded Discussion Board (GDB)will be opened according to the following scheduleScheduleOpening Date and TimeNovember 03, 2010 At 12:01 A.M. (Mid-Night)Closing Date and TimeNovember 05, 2010 At 11:59 P.M. (Mid-Night)Topic/Area for Discussion“Accounting for Losses ”Guidelines for Preparation:Note: The discussion question will be from the area/topic mentioned above. So start learning about the topic now.
For acquiring the relevant knowledge, do not rely only on handouts but watch the course video lectures, which can be downloaded free from www.youtube.com/vu, and also use other reference books.
Read the following instructions carefully before attempting the GDB.
1.The GDB will remain open for 72 hours
2.The GDB will open and close at above specified date and time. Please note that no grace day and extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
3.Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
4.Instructions will be given with question. You are advised to follow those instructions strictly otherwise your marks will be deducted or graded as zero (0).
5.Your answer should be relevant to the asked question. Avoid posting irrelevant data.
6.Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
7.Books, websites and other reading material may be consulted before posting your comments but copying or reproducing the text from books, websites and other reading materials is strictly prohibited. Such comments will be marked as Zero (0).
8.You should post your answer on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB). Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Therefore, due care will be needed.
9.Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
10.You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date.
11.Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of the GDB is over.
- For planning your semester activities in an organized manner, you are advised to view schedule of upcoming Assignments, Quizzes and GDBs in the overview tab of the course website on VU-LMS.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)