View more random threads:
- cs602 4th assignment solution needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- MKT630 International Marketing Assignment 2 (July 2010)
- CS201 Assignment vo 3 Solution 20th January 2016
- MGT201 - Financial Management Assignment No. 1 Fall 2014...
- SOC101 Introduction to Sociology Assignment No.1 Solution...
- CS501 Advance Computer Architecture Assignment No. 04 ...
- CS301 Data Structures Assignment # 3 May 2010
- Fin623 VU Current Assignment No. 1 Spring April 2012...
- MTH302 Assignment 2 Solution July 2010
- CS614 Data warehousing Assignment No.2 Solution Fall...Due Date: Nov 22, 2010Maximum Marks: 25
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 11-14 lectures.
- Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learn in the 11 to 14 lectures.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
- Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
- Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
- You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
- Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
- Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
Use definition (definition 2.6.3) to prove that
[/SIZE] Find the points of discontinuity of the given function
Find a non-zero value for the constant “k” so that
Will be continuous at x=0
Solution will be provided soon.
Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wht good to w8 ?
hhmmmmm acha khud he kuch karti hun
Idea solution check it out.
Q1. Use epsilon-delta definition to prove
Limit as x-->-3 (x^2-9)/(x+3)= -6
Ans. |x+3|<epsilon iff 0<|x+3|<delta
Q2. Find the points of discontinuity of the given function
Ans. Points of discontinuity are 0 and -3 in both the cases (when absolute sign is removed we get two cases. 1. (x^2+3x) and 2. -(x^2+3x) .. am I right??)
Q3. Find a non-zero value for the constant “k” so that
f(x)= tan(kx)/x if x<0
3x+2k^2 if x>0
will be continuous at x=0
Note: Please donot consider this answers 100% true as there may be some mistake from my side (I'm not a cheetah in math ) ... anyways .. please if you find your answers different from mine .. Kindly do notify so we can discuss which answer are correct. Thank you!!
Question 1 and 2 are ok as i have got the same answer. How you solved the third question please share the method
oh dear you can do it by your self. you from where?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)