Masala 24: It is not permissible to sell the leather/skin of the Qurbani and bring the money into personal use. However, one may use the leather/skin for personal use.
View more random threads:
- Compare You Life With Quran and Hadith January 2013
- Shab-e-Meraj In Pakistan Will Tomorrow 6th June 2013
- Zamzam Jesa Koi Pani Nahi 2013-14
- Jumma k din duaain qabool hone ka waqt 15th February 2013
- Best Jihad for women
- Aaj Q ye Aasmaan Sajaya Jaraha hai 24th June 2013
- Rahmaton ki hai yeh raat Namazon ka rakhna sath 24th June...
- Basic Health Tips For Ramadan Fasting July 2014
- Jb Tm Kisi Ki Dawat Kartay Ho Our Wo Nhi Aye Tou
- Allah's Remembrance (I'tikaf) & Searching Lailatul Qadr in...
Masala 25: Many people give the skin to religious Madarsas which is a afdal(best) and the means of getting great reward. At times, it is difficult to send the skin to the madarsas so people sell the skin and send the money to the madarsas which is also no problem.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)