Masala 24: It is not permissible to sell the leather/skin of the Qurbani and bring the money into personal use. However, one may use the leather/skin for personal use.
View more random threads:
- In europe hukam ramdan will be on monday 31 of July 2011
- Changing "Ghilaf-e-Kaaba" Exclusive Picture 2014
- Eid Milad-Un-Nabi arrangements being finalized In...
- The Fazail and Masail of Qurbani
- Jumma Mubarak best Islamic 2014 Wallpapers
- Eid-milad-un-nabi Celebration In Lahore January 2013
- Wohi Khuda hai Muzaffar Warsi Hamd Bari Taala January 2013
- Eid UL Adha prayer Timings United Kingdom 2014
- Best supplication (Dua) for Forgiveness
- Hazrat MUHAMMAD (SAW) SAID Tum Apni Peshani Se Os Matti...
Masala 25: Many people give the skin to religious Madarsas which is a afdal(best) and the means of getting great reward. At times, it is difficult to send the skin to the madarsas so people sell the skin and send the money to the madarsas which is also no problem.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)