Masala 24: It is not permissible to sell the leather/skin of the Qurbani and bring the money into personal use. However, one may use the leather/skin for personal use.
View more random threads:
- first Islamic kalma in Arabic with urdu translation
- Beautiful Naat Ya Mustafa Ata Ho Muhammad Owais Raza Qadri...
- Humare AAQA (S.A.W) K Soney K Treeqe 25th January 2013
- Best supplication (Dua) for Forgiveness
- Rab te tere ander wasda vich Quran isharay
- A Beautiful Gift For The Day of Jummah
- Agar Kisi Insan Mein 99 Buraiyan Hon January 2013
- Shaitan Ko Pathar Marna
- Agar Ap 70 Saal Tak Khana-e-Kaba Ka Tawaf Kar Ke Us Ki Sari...
- Banayee Kya Khuda Ne Sohni Surat Muhammad Ki Janaury 201
Masala 25: Many people give the skin to religious Madarsas which is a afdal(best) and the means of getting great reward. At times, it is difficult to send the skin to the madarsas so people sell the skin and send the money to the madarsas which is also no problem.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)