Masala 24: It is not permissible to sell the leather/skin of the Qurbani and bring the money into personal use. However, one may use the leather/skin for personal use.
View more random threads:
- Parents in Quran
- Wohi Khuda hai Muzaffar Warsi Hamd Bari Taala January 2013
- ALLAH NE MAKHLOOQ PAIDA KI UNMAIN SUB SE BEHTER January 2013
- Gunah se Touba karna wajib hai magar Gunah se bachna farz...
- Hazrat Muhammad ne Farmaya Ankhon ko Unka haq do January...
- Dear God, I know that I am not perfect, I know sometimes I...
- Jumma Wallpaper In English April 2013
- Jab Rehmat-e-Alam Sarwar-e-Konen (S.A.W) ki Viladat hui...
- Ramadan Calendar Rawalpindi 2011 pakistan
- 12 Rabi-ul-Awal Will be on 4th January 2015
Masala 25: Many people give the skin to religious Madarsas which is a afdal(best) and the means of getting great reward. At times, it is difficult to send the skin to the madarsas so people sell the skin and send the money to the madarsas which is also no problem.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)