Masala 26: Four arteries are to be cut whilst slaughtering. If three of the four arteries are cut or most of the each four arteries are cut then the slaughterd is Halal.
View more random threads:
- Ramadan Calendar 2011, Ramadan Fasting Timing , Ramadan...
- Shab e-Barat in Pakistan on Monday 24th June 2013
- Juma mubarak ahadees 2013-14
- Shab-e-Meraj In Pakistan Will Tomorrow 6th June 2013
- Quran, Hadess and Translation of Lailatul Qadr
- ISLAM Jesa Koi Mazhab Nahi 2012-13
- 5 Waqt k NAMAZI Se ALLAH PAK K 5 Waday:
- HAZRAT LUQMAN Ne Apny Betay Ko Nasehat Farmai January 2013
- Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu says 19 January 2013
- Ladies Annual Mehfil Milad un Nabi January 2013
Masala 27: If one purposely did not say Arabic text (that is, did not take the name of Allah) then the animal is haraam. If he forgot then the animal is halal
Masala 28: If one handed over the animal to the butcher before completely slaughtering the animal then the butcher must also say Arabic text before proceeding with slaughtering the animal.
Masala 29: To slaughter in such a way that the knife reaches the haraam magz (spinal cord ) or that the head comes off is makrooh (undesirable) but the animal can be eaten, that is, the undesirability is with this action not with the zabeeha (slaughter).
Masala 30: The same order applies for a woman as does for a man, that is, the slaughter of a woman (performed by a woman) is permissible.
Masala 31: The slaughter of a Mushrik or Murtad (performed by them) is dead and haraam.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)