Masala 26: Four arteries are to be cut whilst slaughtering. If three of the four arteries are cut or most of the each four arteries are cut then the slaughterd is Halal.
View more random threads:
- Hazrat Mohammad(PBUH) ke Mojezaat January 2013
- first ramdan will be in pakistan on 2 august 2011 INSHALLAH
- Rabi ul Awal ka Chand Mubarak ho
- Moula Ya Sale Wasalim Dayiman Qaseeda Burda Sharif Mix...
- Farhan Ali Qadri New naat Album Ya Mustafa Khair-ul-Wara...
- ALLAH’s Love has No Limit January 2013
- Jumma Mubarak Quotes and Wallpapers 2015-2016
- Ajj 5th Rabiul-Awal Hay 10 Bar Drood Parh kar 18 January...
- Hajj Ki Duain With Urdu Translation 2014
- Ah meray rab mujay bukash dey aur meri tobah kabol farmah
Masala 27: If one purposely did not say Arabic text (that is, did not take the name of Allah) then the animal is haraam. If he forgot then the animal is halal
Masala 28: If one handed over the animal to the butcher before completely slaughtering the animal then the butcher must also say Arabic text before proceeding with slaughtering the animal.
Masala 29: To slaughter in such a way that the knife reaches the haraam magz (spinal cord ) or that the head comes off is makrooh (undesirable) but the animal can be eaten, that is, the undesirability is with this action not with the zabeeha (slaughter).
Masala 30: The same order applies for a woman as does for a man, that is, the slaughter of a woman (performed by a woman) is permissible.
Masala 31: The slaughter of a Mushrik or Murtad (performed by them) is dead and haraam.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)