Masala 26: Four arteries are to be cut whilst slaughtering. If three of the four arteries are cut or most of the each four arteries are cut then the slaughterd is Halal.
View more random threads:
- Hajj Ki Duain With Urdu Translation 2014
- Jaloos Eid Milad un Nabi (pbuh) in Birmingham uk January...
- Import........ Dua,s
- Eid Milad un-Nabi processions Lahore Karachi Islamabad 4th...
- Eid MELADUN NABI Mubarik 2015
- Lailatul Qadr Sms
- ALLAH py Humaisha Bharosa Rakho Kyun k May 2013
- Best Jihad for women
- Download Eid-e-milad-un-nabi greeting cards 2015
- Permission of the Guardian for itikaf or "itiqaf" in...
Masala 27: If one purposely did not say Arabic text (that is, did not take the name of Allah) then the animal is haraam. If he forgot then the animal is halal
Masala 28: If one handed over the animal to the butcher before completely slaughtering the animal then the butcher must also say Arabic text before proceeding with slaughtering the animal.
Masala 29: To slaughter in such a way that the knife reaches the haraam magz (spinal cord ) or that the head comes off is makrooh (undesirable) but the animal can be eaten, that is, the undesirability is with this action not with the zabeeha (slaughter).
Masala 30: The same order applies for a woman as does for a man, that is, the slaughter of a woman (performed by a woman) is permissible.
Masala 31: The slaughter of a Mushrik or Murtad (performed by them) is dead and haraam.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)