Masala 26: Four arteries are to be cut whilst slaughtering. If three of the four arteries are cut or most of the each four arteries are cut then the slaughterd is Halal.
View more random threads:
- Seher Aur Aftar Amir Liaqat Kay Sath (Saher) - 6th August...
- Aaj Raat Faisle Ki Ghari Hai Kal Sab Ki Zindagi 24th June...
- Shab E Meraj Mojza Latest Picture May 2014
- Hazrat Syedna Aisha (R.A) Quotes and Golden Words
- Ramzan Calendar 2011 Lahore Pakistan
- Milad un Nabi (SAW) India Yakutpura January 2013
- KHUSHI K IS MOUQA PER MERI TARF January 2013
- Compare You Life With Quran and Hadith January 2013
- How many Total Rakats of Jumma prayer ?
- Hajj Information in Urdu For 2014
Masala 27: If one purposely did not say Arabic text (that is, did not take the name of Allah) then the animal is haraam. If he forgot then the animal is halal
Masala 28: If one handed over the animal to the butcher before completely slaughtering the animal then the butcher must also say Arabic text before proceeding with slaughtering the animal.
Masala 29: To slaughter in such a way that the knife reaches the haraam magz (spinal cord ) or that the head comes off is makrooh (undesirable) but the animal can be eaten, that is, the undesirability is with this action not with the zabeeha (slaughter).
Masala 30: The same order applies for a woman as does for a man, that is, the slaughter of a woman (performed by a woman) is permissible.
Masala 31: The slaughter of a Mushrik or Murtad (performed by them) is dead and haraam.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)