Answer 1:- (Components of Use Case)
View more random threads:
- CS402 Theory of Automata VU Assignment No. 4 Spring 2012
- CS301 Data Structures Assignment No. 02 idea solution...
- cs604 assignment no 4 idea solution spring June 2011
- CS706 Software Quality Assurance Assignment no 3 solution...
- CS402 assignment no 1 Spring 2011 Idea solution by vuhelp...
- cs201 assignment no 3 idea solution spring June 2011
- CS610 Computer Networks Assignment no 02 FALL Spring 10...
- CS504 Software Engineering-1 Assignment no 3 semester fall...
- cs502 assignment no 2 solution November 2011
- CS604 Operating System Fall MidTerm 2012 - Questions
Use Name Case:-
Post the Question
Posting the Question is allowed to students to post their queries on MDB. Students
can ask question is the current lesson status is open, if the status is closed then student
canít post question. Post button will be only visible when students write something in the
Student has to write down some question in MDB, and then he is able to post his
The message will be post in MDB
Show message that has been already posted.
Post Message, Cancel
Normal Course of Events:-
1. The use case starts when student click on MDB button.
2. The student select the post message button a page will be open after this action.
3. Student enters his question on the main text window.
4. The system post the message if student click on post message button and cancel if he
clicks on cancel button.
5. After posting the message system will respond and tell the user that his message
has been posted on MDB.
6. Use Case: Post Message
7. Use case ends
If the student hit the cancel button then post message window will close.
Use Case: Cancel
1. The system will not allow the students to post the empty message.
2. The system will not allow a student to edit the posted message.
1. The system will post message permanently and student canít edit or delete
2. Student can post message at any time and how much he wants.
Here we have one actor and 4 use cases
Student is the actor
MDB, Post Message, Cancel and Show my message are the use cases
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)