Answer 1:- (Components of Use Case)
View more random threads:
- First Assignment fall CS604 (Operating System) for 2012
- CS410 Visual Programming Assignment No.1 Spring Semester...
- cs504 first assignment solution fall 2010
- mth202 assignment no 5 solution fall 2011 on 24-01-2011
- CS706 Software Quality Assurance Assignment no 3 solution...
- CS301 Data structures ASSIGNMENT No.3 Fall Semester 2012...
- Operating System- CS604 Assignment # 4 solution fall 2010
- CS605 Software Engineering Assignment no 3 Solution 20th...
- CS408 Human Computer Interaction Assignment No.5 Fall...
- CS504 Software Engineering-1 Assignment no 1 Fall 25...
Use Name Case:-
Post the Question
Posting the Question is allowed to students to post their queries on MDB. Students
can ask question is the current lesson status is open, if the status is closed then student
canít post question. Post button will be only visible when students write something in the
Student has to write down some question in MDB, and then he is able to post his
The message will be post in MDB
Show message that has been already posted.
Post Message, Cancel
Normal Course of Events:-
1. The use case starts when student click on MDB button.
2. The student select the post message button a page will be open after this action.
3. Student enters his question on the main text window.
4. The system post the message if student click on post message button and cancel if he
clicks on cancel button.
5. After posting the message system will respond and tell the user that his message
has been posted on MDB.
6. Use Case: Post Message
7. Use case ends
If the student hit the cancel button then post message window will close.
Use Case: Cancel
1. The system will not allow the students to post the empty message.
2. The system will not allow a student to edit the posted message.
1. The system will post message permanently and student canít edit or delete
2. Student can post message at any time and how much he wants.
Here we have one actor and 4 use cases
Student is the actor
MDB, Post Message, Cancel and Show my message are the use cases
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)