Answer 1:- (Components of Use Case)
View more random threads:
- cs302 assignments no 01 Solution spring October 2011
- CS502 Assignment Solution Required!!!!!!!!
- CS410 Visual Programming Assignment No.1 Spring Semester...
- CS301 Data Structure fall 2010 second assignment final idea...
- CS403 Database Management Systems Assignment No.3 Solution...
- CS302- Digital Logic Design Assignment 3 solution fall 2010
- CS101 Introduction to Computing Assignment No. 1 Due Date...
- PHY301 Circuit Theory Assignment No.1 Spring April 2012...
- cs402 theory of automata Assignment No.5 idea solution...
- Assignment No. 02 Semester: Fall 2010 IT430 E-Commerce
Use Name Case:-
Post the Question
Posting the Question is allowed to students to post their queries on MDB. Students
can ask question is the current lesson status is open, if the status is closed then student
canít post question. Post button will be only visible when students write something in the
Student has to write down some question in MDB, and then he is able to post his
The message will be post in MDB
Show message that has been already posted.
Post Message, Cancel
Normal Course of Events:-
1. The use case starts when student click on MDB button.
2. The student select the post message button a page will be open after this action.
3. Student enters his question on the main text window.
4. The system post the message if student click on post message button and cancel if he
clicks on cancel button.
5. After posting the message system will respond and tell the user that his message
has been posted on MDB.
6. Use Case: Post Message
7. Use case ends
If the student hit the cancel button then post message window will close.
Use Case: Cancel
1. The system will not allow the students to post the empty message.
2. The system will not allow a student to edit the posted message.
1. The system will post message permanently and student canít edit or delete
2. Student can post message at any time and how much he wants.
Here we have one actor and 4 use cases
Student is the actor
MDB, Post Message, Cancel and Show my message are the use cases
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)