The big five factors due to which Mr. Ali is awarded are Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion. A greeableness and Neuroticisrr (OCEAN, or CANOE if rearranged).
View more random threads:
- cs304 opp gdbs solution for 2012
- MKT624 Brand Management Assignment No 2 solution Spring...
- MGT501 Human Resource Management GDB No. 2 Solution 23rd...
- O.B GDB solved May4,2010
- ECO501 Development Economics GDB February 2016
- FIN621, 1st GBD Discussion and solution Fall Semester 21st...
- MGMT 510 Total Quality Management GDB 23 July 2010
- Mgt201 Financial Management GDB No. 1 full solution Fall...
- ECO403 Macroeconomics GDB No.1 Solution Spring Semester 2013
- CS301 Data Structures GDB No.1 Solution Fall Semester 2013
The Neuroticism factor is sometimes referred to as emotional stability.
- Openness open minded an interest in art, emotional, adventurous, new ideas and curiosity.
- Conscientiousness. Typically self-disciplinred result oriented and structured tradition and dutiful.
- Extraversion high energy level, people person, extrovert and gets stimulated by being around others.
- Agreeableness: compassionate, cooperative, ability to forgive and being pragmatic, lets get the thing done.
Some disagreement remains about how to interpret the Openness factor, which is sometimes called “intellect”.
Each factor consists of cluster of more specific traits that correlate together. For example, extraversion includes such related qualities as sociablity, excitement seeking, impulsiveness and positive emotions.
Type A and Type B the needs for achievement affiliation and power are the factors of personality of Mr. Ali due to that he is on higher?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)