The big five factors due to which Mr. Ali is awarded are Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion. A greeableness and Neuroticisrr (OCEAN, or CANOE if rearranged).
View more random threads:
- ECO401 Economics GDB 2 Idea Solution Spring 2011 9 June...
- FIN621 Financial Statement Analysis GDB No.2 Solution Fall...
- STA301 Statistics and Probability GDB spring May 2012
- mgt101 Financial Accounting GDB idea solution spring June...
- Solution of cs508 GDB is requires
- MGT402 GDB idea solution spring 2011
- MGT101 Financial Accounting gdb Semester "Spring...
- MGT501 Human Resource Management GDB No.2 Solution Fall...
- cs304 GDB fall 2010 helping material just for idea
- CS301 GDB Sol
The Neuroticism factor is sometimes referred to as emotional stability.
- Openness open minded an interest in art, emotional, adventurous, new ideas and curiosity.
- Conscientiousness. Typically self-disciplinred result oriented and structured tradition and dutiful.
- Extraversion high energy level, people person, extrovert and gets stimulated by being around others.
- Agreeableness: compassionate, cooperative, ability to forgive and being pragmatic, lets get the thing done.
Some disagreement remains about how to interpret the Openness factor, which is sometimes called “intellect”.
Each factor consists of cluster of more specific traits that correlate together. For example, extraversion includes such related qualities as sociablity, excitement seeking, impulsiveness and positive emotions.
Type A and Type B the needs for achievement affiliation and power are the factors of personality of Mr. Ali due to that he is on higher?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)