The big five factors due to which Mr. Ali is awarded are Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion. A greeableness and Neuroticisrr (OCEAN, or CANOE if rearranged).
View more random threads:
- CS502 Current GDB Fall January 2011-2012
- CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms GDB Spring 2014 Last Date...
- sta630 GDB fall 2010 solution on 27 jan 2011
- ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing GDB No.1...
- mgmt630 GDB solution 2011
- CS402 theory of Automata GDB FALL 2011 Due Date 11 Jan 2012
- STA301 Statistics and Probability GDB No.1 Solution Spring...
- FIN630 Investment Analysis & Portfolio GDB Solution Fall...
- Eco401 first GDB statement Solution fall 2011 on November...
- MTH202 Discrete Mathematics GDB No. 1 Solution Fall...
The Neuroticism factor is sometimes referred to as emotional stability.
- Openness open minded an interest in art, emotional, adventurous, new ideas and curiosity.
- Conscientiousness. Typically self-disciplinred result oriented and structured tradition and dutiful.
- Extraversion high energy level, people person, extrovert and gets stimulated by being around others.
- Agreeableness: compassionate, cooperative, ability to forgive and being pragmatic, lets get the thing done.
Some disagreement remains about how to interpret the Openness factor, which is sometimes called “intellect”.
Each factor consists of cluster of more specific traits that correlate together. For example, extraversion includes such related qualities as sociablity, excitement seeking, impulsiveness and positive emotions.
Type A and Type B the needs for achievement affiliation and power are the factors of personality of Mr. Ali due to that he is on higher?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)