The big five factors due to which Mr. Ali is awarded are Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion. A greeableness and Neuroticisrr (OCEAN, or CANOE if rearranged).
View more random threads:
- mgmt623 Gdb solution for fall 2011 on 26 October, 2011
- MGT502 Organizational Behaviour GDB no 1 spring fall 14...
- MCM 301 GDB solution
- CS410 Visual Programming GDB fall January 2012 solution...
- MGT510 Total Quality Management GDB No.1 Solution Spring...
- ISL201 -Islamic Studies Graded Discussion Board (GDB) NO.1...
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing GDB No. 2 Semester Fall 6th...
- sta301 GDB fall 2010 solution 17/01/2011
- MTH301 GDB IDEA SOLUTIONS fall 2010
- MGT603 Strategic Management GDB 1 Idea Solution Due Date:...
The Neuroticism factor is sometimes referred to as emotional stability.
- Openness open minded an interest in art, emotional, adventurous, new ideas and curiosity.
- Conscientiousness. Typically self-disciplinred result oriented and structured tradition and dutiful.
- Extraversion high energy level, people person, extrovert and gets stimulated by being around others.
- Agreeableness: compassionate, cooperative, ability to forgive and being pragmatic, lets get the thing done.
Some disagreement remains about how to interpret the Openness factor, which is sometimes called “intellect”.
Each factor consists of cluster of more specific traits that correlate together. For example, extraversion includes such related qualities as sociablity, excitement seeking, impulsiveness and positive emotions.
Type A and Type B the needs for achievement affiliation and power are the factors of personality of Mr. Ali due to that he is on higher?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)