The big five factors due to which Mr. Ali is awarded are Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion. A greeableness and Neuroticisrr (OCEAN, or CANOE if rearranged).
View more random threads:
- ECO403 VU Current GDB solution Fall 2011-2012 solution
- CS402 GDB solution Required
- Mgmt611 GDB 1 solution for fall 2011 on 22 OCtober
- MTH202 Discrete Mathematics GDB No. 1 Solution Fall...
- MGT611 Business & Labor Law GDB No.1 Fall Semester 2012 Due...
- ECO401 Economics GDB no.1 Closing Date: January 28, 2016
- GDB of HRM624 Conflict Management no 3, Last date 21st...
- ECO401 GDB2 Deadline 25 June 2010
- CS615 Software Project Management GDB No. 1 Solution Fall...
- CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms GDB Spring 2014 Last Date...
The Neuroticism factor is sometimes referred to as emotional stability.
- Openness open minded an interest in art, emotional, adventurous, new ideas and curiosity.
- Conscientiousness. Typically self-disciplinred result oriented and structured tradition and dutiful.
- Extraversion high energy level, people person, extrovert and gets stimulated by being around others.
- Agreeableness: compassionate, cooperative, ability to forgive and being pragmatic, lets get the thing done.
Some disagreement remains about how to interpret the Openness factor, which is sometimes called “intellect”.
Each factor consists of cluster of more specific traits that correlate together. For example, extraversion includes such related qualities as sociablity, excitement seeking, impulsiveness and positive emotions.
Type A and Type B the needs for achievement affiliation and power are the factors of personality of Mr. Ali due to that he is on higher?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)