Eid ul azha will be on 17th November in Pakistan. Government Servents will be having 3 holidays. Other private sector will be having the 5 holidays. So its going to be fun for everyone in Pakistan. Everyone is loving it. This time the animals for Qurbani on Eid ul azha are very expensive. People are not buying them. They are waiting that the price will be down. So they will buy them on the Eid day or on the second day of Eid. So they are still waiting. The price of a Bakra is 5 to 10 Lakh they are really cute and expensive.
View more random threads:
- Dawn News Tuesday 21st sep, 2010 Schedule for tv programs
- Top Fashion technology institutes:
- EuroMillions Lotto result 5th February 2016
- Loan Service Providers
- CRPF Recruitment 2016 2695 Constable Technical/Tradesman...
- ECO401- Economics Quiz # 05 Announcement 23 July,2010
- Belgium Lotto result 17th February 2016
- Philippines Lotto 642 Lottery result 9th February 2016
- Philippines 4-Digit Lottery result 3rd February 2016
- France FDJ Loto Lottery result 3rd February 2016
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)