Eid ul azha will be on 17th November in Pakistan. Government Servents will be having 3 holidays. Other private sector will be having the 5 holidays. So its going to be fun for everyone in Pakistan. Everyone is loving it. This time the animals for Qurbani on Eid ul azha are very expensive. People are not buying them. They are waiting that the price will be down. So they will buy them on the Eid day or on the second day of Eid. So they are still waiting. The price of a Bakra is 5 to 10 Lakh they are really cute and expensive.
View more random threads:
- Powerball Lotto result 5th February 2016
- UET postponed IB&M entrance test 2011
- What is Eid ul Fitr?
- Hong Kong Mark 6 Lottery result 9th February 2016
- prize bond RS 750 result list national saving are announced...
- Australia OZ Lotto result 9th February 2016
- KPSC MVI Recruitment 2016 Karnataka
- France FDJ Loto Lottery result 1st February 2016
- Japan Takarakuji Loto 6 Lottery result 18th February 2016
- IGCAR Recruitment 2016 Kalpakkam Technician Vacancies Apply...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)