Eid ul azha will be on 17th November in Pakistan. Government Servents will be having 3 holidays. Other private sector will be having the 5 holidays. So its going to be fun for everyone in Pakistan. Everyone is loving it. This time the animals for Qurbani on Eid ul azha are very expensive. People are not buying them. They are waiting that the price will be down. So they will buy them on the Eid day or on the second day of Eid. So they are still waiting. The price of a Bakra is 5 to 10 Lakh they are really cute and expensive.
View more random threads:
- Belgium Lotto result 20th February 2016
- Papers Time
- wedding in five minutes
- Thailand lottery results list 16 December 2011
- Nala Lai flood in Rawalpindi 29th july, 2010
- national saving prize bond RS 7500 result list are...
- Some Pictures of Allama Iqbal
- Australia - Powerball Lotto result 11th February 2016
- Write an essay on A Good Citizen 25-03-2011
- Canadian Lottery result 11th February 2016
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)