Eid ul azha will be on 17th November in Pakistan. Government Servents will be having 3 holidays. Other private sector will be having the 5 holidays. So its going to be fun for everyone in Pakistan. Everyone is loving it. This time the animals for Qurbani on Eid ul azha are very expensive. People are not buying them. They are waiting that the price will be down. So they will buy them on the Eid day or on the second day of Eid. So they are still waiting. The price of a Bakra is 5 to 10 Lakh they are really cute and expensive.
View more random threads:
- LLB Admissions in Asian Law College 2016
- Noun phrase
- 15th oct17-judge bench formed to take up reports on...
- Philippines 4-Digit Lottery result 24th February 2016
- Write an essay on Floods
- SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT TRAINEES AT THE IISc |...
- Canadian Lottery result 18th February 2016
- Write an Essay on Our college library
- CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Online Test 2016
- ECO401 Quiz No5 Result Announced
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)