Doctor Muhammad Iqbal (1877-1938) was a man of great many ideas-sublime and serene, dynamic and romantic, provocative and profound. He was both a great poet and a serious thinker at the same time but in his poetic works lies enshrined most of his thoughts.
View more random threads:
- Zulqarnain haider talk with Geo Tv on telephone 9 November,...
- check online REET Result 2016 – Rajasthan REET Cut Off
- SARHAD UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & INFORMATION asdmission,...
- check online Thailand lottery results list on 1st July 2012
- La Primitiva Lotto result 20th February 2016
- Dawn Tv Schedule MONDAY - OCTOBER 04, 2010
- New York Lottery result 20th February 2016
- Imran faroq katell main pash raft,london police ki carwiey
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery result 5th February 2016
- Thander ball Lottery result 12th February 2016
By his very vocation a poet is, first, a man of moods, enjoying a sort of poetic license, which is, of course, scrupulously denied to a prose-writer. Second, he is usually extremely sensitive to his environment and happenings around him, which are ever in a stat of flux, and these largely shape his sensitivities and thinking. Third, his utterances and outpourings are more spontaneous than deliberate, and usually charged with a measure to emotion, dominant at the time. After all, bereft of a modicum of emotional dimension, they would hardly belong to the poetic genre. Along with these attributes of a poet, a blend of eternal verities and topical themes constitutes the fourth dimension. And all of them serve as constraints when it comes to funding consistency and compatibility in his utterances and ideas over a period of time. Such was the case with Iqbal as well.
Its really great that Pakistani people are having this kind of person. who just show that Muslim should have the separate country.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)