For the students of MBA, the fee voucher is now generated after the close of "course selection". Further, the voucher is based on "per credit hour". The period of a semester is spread over 18-20 weeks; it is not spread over full six(06) months. Based on these issues, the fee voucher can not be split in to more than two(02) installments.
View more random threads:
- Virtual University Wins 3rd Position in DICE-INVENT 2014
- Virtual University Viva Result
- Virtual University TVET B.Ed Launching Ceremony
- Course Selection for Spring 2012 virtual university of...
- Documentary Competition - Aruj TV for vu students 2012
- Virtual University requires Exam Superintendents Spring 2011
- HEC Business Management Roadmap for Students
- Virtual University of Pakistan Code Hunt Challenge November...
- Virtual University Announced New Date Mid Term Examinations...
- VU Lecture on the Importance of Forests at Lawrence Road...
Students have to pay either the full voucher or two installments in accordance with the dates mentioned on the voucher(s).
No further installments will be made; students are therefore, advised not to send e-mails requesting for more than two installments.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)