Q1 Situation A
View more random threads:
- MGT301 GDB Principles of Marketing 20 jan to 21/01/2011...
- CS201 Introduction to Programming GDB No.1 Solution Fall...
- PSY407 Sport psychology GDB.1 solution Due Date 18th...
- STA630 VU Current GDB No. 2 Fall 2011 12 January 2012
- MGT201 Financial Management GDB Solution Spring June 2013
- gdb 1 solution of mgt101
- CS504 GDB solution Required
- human relation 14 july last date help me as soon as...
- MGT401 GDB 2 Spring 2011 idea Solution June 2011
- ECO404 Managerial Economics GDB Fall January 2013 Due Date...
ØMr. A will sell the shares. ØMarket trend is Bearish.
1. Loss minimization
2. low stock price in future
3. Cause of bad political and economical factors investor would never trust on market situation.
ØMr. A will buy the shares ØMarket trend is Bullish
1. Profit maximization
2. Hight stock price in future
Situation A =Market trend is Bearish
Situation B =Market trend is Bullish
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)