Q1 Situation A
View more random threads:
- MTH603 NUMERICAL ANALYSIS Spring July,2010
- ECO401 Economics GDB 2 Idea Solution Spring 2011 9 June...
- FIN621 GDB 1 discussion fall 2010 idea solution
- FIN630 Investment Analysis & Portfolio GDB Solution Fall...
- ACC501 Business Finance GDB No.2 Fall 2013 Due Date:January...
- MKT630 2nd GDB idea solution spring May 2011
- FIN630 Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management - GDB 1...
- MGT502 Organizational Behaviour GDB idea solution spring...
- HRM611 GDB IDEA SOLUTION spring May 2011
- MGMT603 Strategic Management GDB 2 on 26th May Spring 2011
ØMr. A will sell the shares. ØMarket trend is Bearish.
1. Loss minimization
2. low stock price in future
3. Cause of bad political and economical factors investor would never trust on market situation.
ØMr. A will buy the shares ØMarket trend is Bullish
1. Profit maximization
2. Hight stock price in future
Situation A =Market trend is Bearish
Situation B =Market trend is Bullish
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)