Q1 Situation A
View more random threads:
- IT430 E-Commerce vu current GDB Solution Spring June 2012
- Mgt301 GDB No. 1 solution fall 2010 November 6
- Mgt610 GDB no 3 Spring 2011 idea solution
- MGMT623 - LEADERSHIP & TEAM MANAGEMENT May 5,2010
- Isl201 Islamic studies GDB No. 2 Solution Fall 2013
- ECO404 Managerial Economics Assignment No. 2 Solution Due...
- Mkt610 GDB No. 1 solution fall 2010
- ENG201 GDB solution July 2010
- Fin621 Fin Statement Analysis GDB No. 1 announed on 22...
- CS506 Web Design and Development GDB Solution Fall 2013
ØMr. A will sell the shares. ØMarket trend is Bearish.
1. Loss minimization
2. low stock price in future
3. Cause of bad political and economical factors investor would never trust on market situation.
ØMr. A will buy the shares ØMarket trend is Bullish
1. Profit maximization
2. Hight stock price in future
Situation A =Market trend is Bearish
Situation B =Market trend is Bullish
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)