Q1 Situation A
View more random threads:
- MGT613 - Production Operations Management GDB No. 02 Fall...
- MKT630 GDB 3 Solution Spring June 2011
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing Graded Discussion BOARD...
- FIN622 Corporate Finance GDB idea solution July 2011
- ECO401 Economics GDB Solution Spring Semester June 2013
- Isl201 Islamic Studies GDB fall 2010 Solution
- MCM301 GDB fall January 2011-2012 solution soon
- Mkt624 GDB No. 1 solution fall 2010 November
- sta603 GDB no 1 april 2011
- MGT603 Strategic Management GDB 1 Idea Solution Due Date:...
ØMr. A will sell the shares. ØMarket trend is Bearish.
1. Loss minimization
2. low stock price in future
3. Cause of bad political and economical factors investor would never trust on market situation.
ØMr. A will buy the shares ØMarket trend is Bullish
1. Profit maximization
2. Hight stock price in future
Situation A =Market trend is Bearish
Situation B =Market trend is Bullish
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)