Q1 Situation A
View more random threads:
- HRM627 GDB No. 3 idea solution July 2011
- MGMT627 Vu current GDB 7th May 2016 Solution Soon
- MTH301 Calculus II GDB N0. 1 Discussion Spring 2014 Due...
- CS502 Current GDB Fall January 2011-2012
- FIN622 Help fall 2010
- Eng 301 GDB Buzz Communication
- MGT401 Financial Accounting II GDB idea solution 18...
- GDB of MGT501
- mgt611 GDB idea solution spring 30 May 2011
ØMr. A will sell the shares. ØMarket trend is Bearish.
1. Loss minimization
2. low stock price in future
3. Cause of bad political and economical factors investor would never trust on market situation.
ØMr. A will buy the shares ØMarket trend is Bullish
1. Profit maximization
2. Hight stock price in future
Situation A =Market trend is Bearish
Situation B =Market trend is Bullish
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)