View more random threads:
- MGt610 GDB idea solution spring 2011
- MKT 501 Marketing Management GDB) No. 1 Solution
- CS301 Data Structures GDB fall 19 January 2012
- Mgt604 GDB No. 1 Fall 25 October 2011
- First gdb MGT401 Financial Accounting 23 October 2012
- MGT601 SME Management GDB No 3 Solution Fall 2013 Due Date...
- MTH603 NUMERICAL ANALYSIS Spring July,2010
- human relation 14 july last date help me as soon as...
- ECO401 Economics GDB Solution Spring Semester June 2013
- CS610 Computer Network GDB Solution Fall 2013ScheduleOpening Date and TimeNovember 12 , 2010 At 12:01 A.M. (Mid-Night)Closing Date and TimeNovember 16 , 2010 At 11:59 P.M. (Mid-Night)Topic/Area for Discussion“ Cost of goods sold and Inventory/Stock valuation methods”Guidelines for Preparation:Note: The discussion question will be from the area/topic mentioned above. So start learning about the topic now.
- The GDB will remain open for 120 hours
- The GDB will open and close at above specified date and time. Please note that no grace day and extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
- You should post your answer on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB). Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Therefore, due care will be needed.
- You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date.
- For planning your semester activities in an organized manner, you are advised to view schedule of upcoming Assignments, Quizzes and GDB in the overview tab of the course website on VU-LMS.
- Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of the GDB is over.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)