View more random threads:
- MGT101 Financial Accounting GDB No. 02 Solution and...
- MGT601 SME Management GDB No 3 Solution Fall 2013 Due Date...
- MGMT627 Project Management GDB No.1 Fall Semester 2012
- PSY404 Abnormal Psychology Assignment 1 Spring 2011 Idea...
- MTH401 Differential Equations GDB Solution Fall Semester...
- CS504 GDB Idea Solution 19 July 2010
- CS408 GDB 20 July 2010
- MGT520 International Business GDB No. 01 Solution and...
- MGT603 Strategic Management GDB Solution Fall Semester 28th...
- FIN711 Advanced Financial Accounting GDB No. 01 Fall 2014...ScheduleOpening Date and TimeNovember 12 , 2010 At 12:01 A.M. (Mid-Night)Closing Date and TimeNovember 16 , 2010 At 11:59 P.M. (Mid-Night)Topic/Area for Discussion“ Cost of goods sold and Inventory/Stock valuation methods”Guidelines for Preparation:Note: The discussion question will be from the area/topic mentioned above. So start learning about the topic now.
- The GDB will remain open for 120 hours
- The GDB will open and close at above specified date and time. Please note that no grace day and extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
- You should post your answer on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB). Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Therefore, due care will be needed.
- You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date.
- For planning your semester activities in an organized manner, you are advised to view schedule of upcoming Assignments, Quizzes and GDB in the overview tab of the course website on VU-LMS.
- Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of the GDB is over.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)