View more random threads:
- GDB of Business Finance (ACC501) July, 2010
- First gdb MGT411 Money & Banking 25 October 2012
- FIN630 Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management - GDB 1...
- Mgt613 GDB No. 1 November fall 2010
- MGT603 Strategic Management GDB Solution Spring Semester...
- MKT630 International Marketing GDB 2 Solution Spring...
- MGT613 GDB Solution June 2010
- HRM611 GDB IDEA SOLUTION spring May 2011
- MGT703 Strategic Management GDB No.1 Fall 2014 Solutions...
- MGMT 510 Total Quality Management GDB 23 July 2010ScheduleOpening Date and TimeNovember 12 , 2010 At 12:01 A.M. (Mid-Night)Closing Date and TimeNovember 16 , 2010 At 11:59 P.M. (Mid-Night)Topic/Area for Discussion“ Cost of goods sold and Inventory/Stock valuation methods”Guidelines for Preparation:Note: The discussion question will be from the area/topic mentioned above. So start learning about the topic now.
- The GDB will remain open for 120 hours
- The GDB will open and close at above specified date and time. Please note that no grace day and extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
- You should post your answer on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB). Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Therefore, due care will be needed.
- You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date.
- For planning your semester activities in an organized manner, you are advised to view schedule of upcoming Assignments, Quizzes and GDB in the overview tab of the course website on VU-LMS.
- Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of the GDB is over.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)