View more random threads:
- MGMT611 Human Relations (alt. code=HRM611) GDB.1 Solution...
- CS605 Software Engineering-II GDB NO.1 Solution Ideas Due...
- MGMT625 GDB Idea Solution 28 July 2010
- Fin 630 GDB Solution BY Mudassar Malik Facilitator Groups
- Psy101 gdb
- Mkt610 GDB No. 1 solution fall 2010
- MGT503 GDB 2 Spring 2011 idea SOLUTION
- MGT501 Human Resource Management GDB Solution Fall Semester...
- MGT101 GDB 2 idea Solution 27 May Spring 2011
- MCM304 Mass Media in Pakistan GDB Solution Fall Semester...ScheduleOpening Date and TimeNovember 12 , 2010 At 12:01 A.M. (Mid-Night)Closing Date and TimeNovember 16 , 2010 At 11:59 P.M. (Mid-Night)Topic/Area for Discussion“ Cost of goods sold and Inventory/Stock valuation methods”Guidelines for Preparation:Note: The discussion question will be from the area/topic mentioned above. So start learning about the topic now.
- The GDB will remain open for 120 hours
- The GDB will open and close at above specified date and time. Please note that no grace day and extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
- You should post your answer on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB). Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Therefore, due care will be needed.
- You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date.
- For planning your semester activities in an organized manner, you are advised to view schedule of upcoming Assignments, Quizzes and GDB in the overview tab of the course website on VU-LMS.
- Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of the GDB is over.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)