View more random threads:
- solution of GDB'S MGT501 required
- GDB motivation for hrmMGTm611 solution 25/01/2011
- MGT401 - Financial Accounting II GDB No.2 Solution and...
- ACC501 Business Finance GDB 14 April Spring 2011 solution
- Where does GDB find load memory address information for...
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing Vu Current GDB No 1 Solution...
- Mgmt623 HRM623 GDB No. 1 April Spring 2011
- MGT501 Human Resource Management GDB No. 2 Solution 23rd...
- MCM301 GDB fall January 2011-2012 solution soon
- ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing GDB spring ...
Net Working Capital = Current Assets - Current Liabilities
Company A = 40000 - 20000 = 20000
Company B = 90000 - 80000 = 10000
On liquidity term Company A is better than Company B
Liquidity Ratio = Current Assets / Current Liabilities
Liquidity Ratio A = 40000/20000 = 2
Liquidity Ratio B = 90000/80000 = 1.125
Answer is :- A
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)