View more random threads:
- Mkt610 GDB No. 1 solution fall 2010
- CS601 - Data Communication GDB Announcement 27 July 2010
- MGT501 Human Resource Management GDB No.1 Discussions and...
- MGMT627 Project Management GDB No.1 Fall Semester 2012
- CS408 Human Computer Interaction GDB No. 1 Spring 2014 Last...
- MGT510 Total Quality Management GDB No. 02 Due Date 23rd...
- Mgt411 GDB No. 1 Solution fall 2010 october 29th
- CS504 - Software Engineering - I GDB solution fall 2010 on...
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing Graded Discussion BOARD...
- CS602 GDB solution Required
Net Working Capital = Current Assets - Current Liabilities
Company A = 40000 - 20000 = 20000
Company B = 90000 - 80000 = 10000
On liquidity term Company A is better than Company B
Liquidity Ratio = Current Assets / Current Liabilities
Liquidity Ratio A = 40000/20000 = 2
Liquidity Ratio B = 90000/80000 = 1.125
Answer is :- A
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)