View more random threads:
- CS301 GDB Sol
- MGT601 SME Management GDB No 3 Solution Fall 2013 Due Date...
- MGMT623 Leadership & Team Management GDB No. 1 with...
- CS101 Introduction to Computing GDB Solution Spring...
- MGT613 GDB Solution June 2010
- CS201 Introduction to Programming GDB Solution Spring...
- PSY502 History & Systems of Psychology GDB Solution Fall...
- ISL201 GDB Topic/Area for Discussion: “Role of Parents”
- cs302 DIGITAL LOGIC Spring July, 2010
- MGT101 GDB solution 20 april 2011
Net Working Capital = Current Assets - Current Liabilities
Company A = 40000 - 20000 = 20000
Company B = 90000 - 80000 = 10000
On liquidity term Company A is better than Company B
Liquidity Ratio = Current Assets / Current Liabilities
Liquidity Ratio A = 40000/20000 = 2
Liquidity Ratio B = 90000/80000 = 1.125
Answer is :- A
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)