View more random threads:
- Idea sol GDB ECO 401 June 2011
- FIN622 Corporate Finance GDB No.3 Fall Semester 2013 Due...
- MGT401 Financial Accounting GDB No.2 Fall Semester 2012 Due...
- First gdb MGT401 Financial Accounting 23 October 2012
- MGMT611 Human Relations GDB No.2 Solution Fall Semester 2013
- FIN621 Financial Statement Analysis GDB No.2 Solution Fall...
- cs201 gdb solution required
- ACC311 - Fundamentals of Auditing GDB Spring 11 April 2011...
- MGT520 International Business GDB No.2 Solution Spring...
- MTH101 GDB Spring July 2011 idea Solution
Net Working Capital = Current Assets - Current Liabilities
Company A = 40000 - 20000 = 20000
Company B = 90000 - 80000 = 10000
On liquidity term Company A is better than Company B
Liquidity Ratio = Current Assets / Current Liabilities
Liquidity Ratio A = 40000/20000 = 2
Liquidity Ratio B = 90000/80000 = 1.125
Answer is :- A
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)