View more random threads:
- MTH302 VU Assignment No 2 Spring 2012 Solution
- CS614 Data Warehousing GDB no 1 July 2012
- ISL201 Islamic Studies GDB No.2 Solution Fall Semester 2012
- MGT520 International Business GDB No.1 Solution Spring...
- Corporate Finance (FIN622) GDB fall 2011 Solution on 28th...
- solution of GDB'S MGT501 required
- MGT603 Strategic Management GDB 2 closing date Feb, 8 2016
- Fin621 GDB No. 2 idea solution December 2011
- MKT624 Brand Management Assignment No 2 solution Spring...
- CS610 Computer Network GDB No. 01 Solution and Discussion...
Net Working Capital = Current Assets - Current Liabilities
Company A = 40000 - 20000 = 20000
Company B = 90000 - 80000 = 10000
On liquidity term Company A is better than Company B
Liquidity Ratio = Current Assets / Current Liabilities
Liquidity Ratio A = 40000/20000 = 2
Liquidity Ratio B = 90000/80000 = 1.125
Answer is :- A
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)