There can not be any doubt in the minds of economists, sociologists, geologists or the general public that the earth does have only a finite amount of mineral resources such as coal and iron. During the past century, the demand of these resources increased over time however the prices of these natural resources have declined or remained roughly constant relative to overall prices. Why the price is not change rapidly?
View more random threads:
- GDB motivation for hrmMGTm611 solution 25/01/2011
- ECO401 - Economics 2nd GDB Solution Semester 2014
- ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing GDB spring ...
- Bnk601 GDB idea Solution spring June 2011
- GDB MGT501 Solution 11 May 2010
- FIN621, 1st GBD Discussion and solution Fall Semester 21st...
- hrm627 GDB idea solution 27 May 2011
- MKT610 GDB idea solution spring 2011 on 6 july
- GDB of MTH603 July, 2010
- Mcs gdb of MTH202 solution fall 2010 on 27 jan to 28 jan
According to the rule of economics when demand increases price also increases but in this case we can not apply this formula because price is not increasing.because these resources are God gifted.these are increasing with time because with more latest technology and study and research about the hidden area of earth.
price only that time increase when supply decrease. in this case supply is increasing more rapidly than demand. so there is no change in price
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)