There can not be any doubt in the minds of economists, sociologists, geologists or the general public that the earth does have only a finite amount of mineral resources such as coal and iron. During the past century, the demand of these resources increased over time however the prices of these natural resources have declined or remained roughly constant relative to overall prices. Why the price is not change rapidly?
View more random threads:
- CS504 Software Engineering - I GDB No. 01 Solution and...
- MGMT611 Human Relations (alt. code=HRM611) GDB.1 Solution...
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing GDB no 2 fall January...
- GDB Solution required urgently please help me.
- CS410 - Visual Programming GDB 19/01/2011 solution
- FIN621 GDB 3 Solution -Spring 2011 June 2011
- MTH301 Calculus II GDB Solution Fall Semester 2013
- Mgt613 GDB No. 2 solution spring 2011
- MGT411 GDB solution 14/01/2011
- CS408 Human Computer Interaction GDB No. 1 Spring 2014 Last...
According to the rule of economics when demand increases price also increases but in this case we can not apply this formula because price is not increasing.because these resources are God gifted.these are increasing with time because with more latest technology and study and research about the hidden area of earth.
price only that time increase when supply decrease. in this case supply is increasing more rapidly than demand. so there is no change in price
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)