There can not be any doubt in the minds of economists, sociologists, geologists or the general public that the earth does have only a finite amount of mineral resources such as coal and iron. During the past century, the demand of these resources increased over time however the prices of these natural resources have declined or remained roughly constant relative to overall prices. Why the price is not change rapidly?
View more random threads:
- Fin630 GDB No.1 solution november fall 2010
- cs408 idea solution here 28 june spring 2011
- CS101 GDB idea solution spring June 2011
- MGT602 Entrepreneurship GDB Solution
- GDB solution of mgt201 for idea fall 2010 and 4/1/2011
- MKT610 GDB Solution, June 2010
- PAK301 Pakistan Studies GDB No.1 Solution Fall Semester 2013
- MGT101 GDB solution 20 april 2011
- MGMT603 Strategic Management GDB 2 on 26th May Spring 2011
- Mkt624 GDB No. 3 sping June 2011
According to the rule of economics when demand increases price also increases but in this case we can not apply this formula because price is not increasing.because these resources are God gifted.these are increasing with time because with more latest technology and study and research about the hidden area of earth.
price only that time increase when supply decrease. in this case supply is increasing more rapidly than demand. so there is no change in price
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)