There can not be any doubt in the minds of economists, sociologists, geologists or the general public that the earth does have only a finite amount of mineral resources such as coal and iron. During the past century, the demand of these resources increased over time however the prices of these natural resources have declined or remained roughly constant relative to overall prices. Why the price is not change rapidly?
View more random threads:
- mgt111 2nd GDB spring idea solution May 2011
- CS507 GDB No. 1 Solution due date 18th Feb 2016
- MGT402 Cost & Management Accounting GDB No.3 Solution Fall...
- ch610 idea solution 2011.....
- mgt503 gdb may 2011
- MTH603 Numerical Analysis GDB 4 Solutiuon February 24, 2016
- FIN722 Corporate Finance GDB No. 1 Solutions and...
- MGT401 Financial Accounting II GDB idea solution 18...
- ACC501 Business Finance GDB no 1 Fall 14 November 2011
- STA301 Statistics and Probability GDB Solution Fall...
According to the rule of economics when demand increases price also increases but in this case we can not apply this formula because price is not increasing.because these resources are God gifted.these are increasing with time because with more latest technology and study and research about the hidden area of earth.
price only that time increase when supply decrease. in this case supply is increasing more rapidly than demand. so there is no change in price
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)