There can not be any doubt in the minds of economists, sociologists, geologists or the general public that the earth does have only a finite amount of mineral resources such as coal and iron. During the past century, the demand of these resources increased over time however the prices of these natural resources have declined or remained roughly constant relative to overall prices. Why the price is not change rapidly?
View more random threads:
- MTH603 Numerical analysis GDB required
- CS601 - Data Communication GDB Announcement 27 July 2010
- MGT502 GDB idea solution Spring 2011
- CS501 - Advance Computer Architecture GDB Solution spring...
- Eco403 GDB No. 3 spring June 2011
- FIN622 Corporate Finance GDB idea solution spring 27 May...
- MKT501 Marketing Management GDB No. 1 Solution Ideas Fall...
- fin621 solution GDB fall 2010
- First gdb MGT401 Financial Accounting 23 October 2012
- FIN611 Advanced Financial Accounting GDB No 1 Fall Semester...
According to the rule of economics when demand increases price also increases but in this case we can not apply this formula because price is not increasing.because these resources are God gifted.these are increasing with time because with more latest technology and study and research about the hidden area of earth.
price only that time increase when supply decrease. in this case supply is increasing more rapidly than demand. so there is no change in price
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)