Suppose that you are the head of customer call center department of a cellular company, you are having 100 customer care officers, it is well said to them that all customer calls must end with in 120 seconds to avoid long wait by the waiting customers to contact, but on average, call are being prolonged up to 180 seconds, as a customer care manager, your plan not going to be succeeded, what do you think, if you forcefully impose this condition on your staff(to end up customer queries in max. 120 seconds) your customer care service will suffer?”
View more random threads:
- CS507 GDB Spring 2011 IDEA SOLUTION
- GDB MGT 501, May 5, 2010
- MGT611 Business & Labor Law GDB No. 2 Solution Fall 2013...
- FIN623 - Taxation Management - GDB 1 - Idea Solution 11...
- MCM30Communication skills GDB fall 2010 29 November
- MTH603 NUMERICAL ANALYSIS Spring July,2010
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing Graded Discussion BOARD...
- GDB of CS-403 Data base management System (due date is 30...
- GDB solutuon of cs101 fall 2010
- ECO402 Microeconomics GDB No. 1 fall spring 24 October 2011
Give your answer in “yes” or “no”
If yes give only one solution in max 100 words that seems best to you
If no, justify in max 100 words
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)