Suppose that you are the head of customer call center department of a cellular company, you are having 100 customer care officers, it is well said to them that all customer calls must end with in 120 seconds to avoid long wait by the waiting customers to contact, but on average, call are being prolonged up to 180 seconds, as a customer care manager, your plan not going to be succeeded, what do you think, if you forcefully impose this condition on your staff(to end up customer queries in max. 120 seconds) your customer care service will suffer?”
View more random threads:
- PAK301 Pakistan Studies GDB No.1 Solution Fall Semester 2013
- MGT502 Organizational Behavior GDB No. 02 Ideal Solution...
- MGT411 GDB solution 14/01/2011
- FIN623 Taxation Management GDB 2 Spring 2012 Solution
- FIN 624 -Islamic Mode of Financing GDB NO- 1 Ideal Solution...
- Mgt402 GDB No. 1 solution fall 2010 november helping
- Fin623 GDB No. 1 solution Fall 2011 October
- CS302 GDB Discussion and Solution Ideas Spring Fall 2014...
- MTH302 Business Mathematics & Statistics GDB Solution 23rd...
- MGT502 Organizational Behavior GDB SOLUTION May 6,2010
Give your answer in “yes” or “no”
If yes give only one solution in max 100 words that seems best to you
If no, justify in max 100 words
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)