Suppose that you are the head of customer call center department of a cellular company, you are having 100 customer care officers, it is well said to them that all customer calls must end with in 120 seconds to avoid long wait by the waiting customers to contact, but on average, call are being prolonged up to 180 seconds, as a customer care manager, your plan not going to be succeeded, what do you think, if you forcefully impose this condition on your staff(to end up customer queries in max. 120 seconds) your customer care service will suffer?”
View more random threads:
- FIN621 Financial Statement Analysis GDB 27 May 2011
- CS403 GDB Solution 12 May 2010
- MGT101 Financial Accounting GDB No. 02 Solution and...
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing GDB 2 Idea Solution (June...
- KFC jhelum Online Check Rate
- FIN625 GSB No. 1 fall semester spring October 2011
- FIN711 Advanced Financial Accounting GDB No. 01 Fall 2014...
- CS 401 GDB Sol
- MGT613 GDB Solution June 2010
- ISL201 -Islamic Studies Graded Discussion Board (GDB) NO.1...
Give your answer in “yes” or “no”
If yes give only one solution in max 100 words that seems best to you
If no, justify in max 100 words
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)