Suppose that you are the head of customer call center department of a cellular company, you are having 100 customer care officers, it is well said to them that all customer calls must end with in 120 seconds to avoid long wait by the waiting customers to contact, but on average, call are being prolonged up to 180 seconds, as a customer care manager, your plan not going to be succeeded, what do you think, if you forcefully impose this condition on your staff(to end up customer queries in max. 120 seconds) your customer care service will suffer?”
View more random threads:
- MKT630 GDB Helping Material 28 July 2010
- Mgt603 VU Current GDB No. 2 Fall 2011 Last date 16 January...
- ENG101 English Comprehension GDB idea solution spring...
- GDB hrm 627, alt. code mgmt627.. plz idea solution.. if...
- MGT611 - Business & Labor Law GDB Closing Dat Tuesday,...
- ENG001 - Elementary English GDB No 1 solution
- FIN623 Taxation Management GDB No.2 Solution Spring...
- MGMT627 Project Management GDB No.1 Fall Semester 2012
- sta630 GDB fall 2010 solution on 27 jan 2011
- KFC jhelum Online Check Rate
Give your answer in “yes” or “no”
If yes give only one solution in max 100 words that seems best to you
If no, justify in max 100 words
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)