Suppose that you are the head of customer call center department of a cellular company, you are having 100 customer care officers, it is well said to them that all customer calls must end with in 120 seconds to avoid long wait by the waiting customers to contact, but on average, call are being prolonged up to 180 seconds, as a customer care manager, your plan not going to be succeeded, what do you think, if you forcefully impose this condition on your staff(to end up customer queries in max. 120 seconds) your customer care service will suffer?”
View more random threads:
- mgt602 GDB
- "MGT502 GDB 2" July 2010
- ECO401 Economics GDB Solution Spring Semester June 2013
- MGT602 GDB Entrepreneurs who are running the small and...
- CS 302 GDB Sol
- FIN630 Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management - GDB 1...
- MGT301 - Principles of Marketing GBD Solution Required
- MTH401 Differential Equations GDB Solution Fall Semester...
- human relation 14 july last date help me as soon as...
- MTH302 Business Mathematics & Statistics GDB Solution 23rd...
Give your answer in “yes” or “no”
If yes give only one solution in max 100 words that seems best to you
If no, justify in max 100 words
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)