Following are some of the quality problems that operations managers often have to face regardless a manufacturing or a service organization. You are required to identify which quality improving tool would be helpful in determining their problems exactly and provide a clear picture of the scenario:
View more random threads:
- Which Certification in Java after MCA for interview?
- Qarshi University Main Campus address and phone no for...
- object oriented programing cs304
- Mgt613 gdb2
- Tax Assist Accountants 2011
- Download NTS Sample Paper SESE (Maths) 2016
- Any broker that can work with Kotak bank a/c(not ICICI...
- Which to choose for myself - Business (Pharma Stockist) or...
- Download NTS Sample Paper SSE (Bio) 2016
- Prabhav Joshi IAS Topper Rank 23 UPSC CSE
First one is done for you.
1 A manager wants to display a wall chart in the meeting room to help identifying the processes and facilities flow.
2 A manager needs to check the rate of occurrence (central tendency and dispersion of data) of a particular quality problem found in the assembly line over a period of time.
3 Reason of a variation in the diameter of yarn might be due to the mechanical fault and raw material. Manager wants to know the relationship between these variables to see which one has a strong correlation with the problem.
4 Operations manager of an Airline wants to identify all the possible causes of delays in flight.
5 The causes of flight delays are identified and the operations manager wants to decide which problem should be addressed first.
1- Flow Chart
3- Statistical Process Control
4- Cause & Effect Diagram
5- Pareto Diagram
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)