View more random threads:
- MTH 401 MID TERM paper 2011
- ISL201-Islamic Studies VU Online Quiz 3 Solution Last Date...
- Web server is a software which provides services to access ?
- cs302 quiz online fall 2010 on date 15/01/2011
- In Java which file do we define a servlet mapping?
- Which of the following is the main reason for a thread to...
- mgt501 quize 4rth 30-06-2011
- cs614-data-warehousing mcq's quiz fall 2010 november 12
- MTH302- Business Mathematics & Statistics mid term paper...
- cs610 today quizes atmpt 4 persons 01-07-2011
CS614 DATA WAREHOUSING
FALL 2010 QUIZ # 1 HELD ON 12 NOV 2010
Question # 1 of 10 Total Marks: 1
Node of a B- Tree is stored in memory block and Traversing a B-tree
involves ____ page faults?
O (n log n)
O (log n)
Question # 2 of 10 Total Marks: 1
The growth of master files and magnetic tapes exploded around the mid
Question # 3 of 10 Total Marks: 1
Is an application of information & data
Question # 4 of 10 Total Marks: 1
Need to synchronize data upon updation is called?
Question # 5 of 10 Total Marks: 1
Suppose the amount of data recorded in an organization is doubled every
year, this is called?
Question # 6 of 10 Total Marks: 1
Relational databases allow you to navigate the data in _____ direction that is
appropriate using the primary, foreign key structure?
Question # 7 of 10 Total Marks: 1
The input to the data warehouse can come from OLTP or transactional
systems or other third party databases.
Question # 8 of 10 Total Marks: 1
Naturally Evolving Architecture occurred when an organization had a
______ approach to handling the whole process of hardware and software
Question # 9 of 10 Total Marks: 1
____ modeling technique is more appropriate for data warehousing
Question # 10 of 10 Total Marks: 1
______ gives total view of an organization?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)