View more random threads:
- cs605 mid term paper spring 2011
- MKT624 - Brand Management quiz 14 April 2011
- MGT602 Quiz spring 2011 on 12 april 2011
- cs602 (computer Graphics) midterm mcq's
- FIN621 Online Quiz 1 spring 2011 on 12 april 2011
- CS302- Digital Logic Design )MIDTERM EXAMINATION Spring 2011
- cs302 quiz by Saira Qamar
- FIN621 Financial Statement Analysis FINALTERM EXAMINATION...
- CS501 Advance Computer Architecture MIDTERM EXAMINATION ...
- MGT 211 3rd Quiz(20/06/11)
CS614 DATA WAREHOUSING
FALL 2010 QUIZ # 1 HELD ON 12 NOV 2010
Question # 1 of 10 Total Marks: 1
Node of a B- Tree is stored in memory block and Traversing a B-tree
involves ____ page faults?
O (n log n)
O (log n)
Question # 2 of 10 Total Marks: 1
The growth of master files and magnetic tapes exploded around the mid
Question # 3 of 10 Total Marks: 1
Is an application of information & data
Question # 4 of 10 Total Marks: 1
Need to synchronize data upon updation is called?
Question # 5 of 10 Total Marks: 1
Suppose the amount of data recorded in an organization is doubled every
year, this is called?
Question # 6 of 10 Total Marks: 1
Relational databases allow you to navigate the data in _____ direction that is
appropriate using the primary, foreign key structure?
Question # 7 of 10 Total Marks: 1
The input to the data warehouse can come from OLTP or transactional
systems or other third party databases.
Question # 8 of 10 Total Marks: 1
Naturally Evolving Architecture occurred when an organization had a
______ approach to handling the whole process of hardware and software
Question # 9 of 10 Total Marks: 1
____ modeling technique is more appropriate for data warehousing
Question # 10 of 10 Total Marks: 1
______ gives total view of an organization?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)