find the attachment for solution
Q Draw an E-R diagram for each of the following situations:
View more random threads:
- Assignment # 2 (Lecture# 9 - 15) Of MTH501 (Fall 2012)
- CS615 Assignment No. 05 Spring 2011 idea Solution
- Mth401 assignment no 1 fall 2011 solution
- CS609 System Programming Vu current Assignment no 1 Due...
- cs403 assignment no 1 spring fall 25 october 2011
- CS408 Human Computer Interaction Assignment No.5 Fall...
- MKT610 Customer Relationship Management Assignment No.1...
- CS604 Operating Systems Assignment No 1 Solution Soon...
- CS609 System Programming Assignment No.2 Solution Spring...
- In an Organization each of Corporation division is composed of many departments. Each of the departments has many employees assigned to it, but each employee works for only one department. The attributes of EMPLOYEE include NAME, ADDRESS, BIRTHDATE and the attributes of DEPARTMENT are DEPT_NO and DEPT_NAME. 5 Marks
- A university have many colleges where as each college belongs to only that university. Each college is offering many degrees where as each degree is offered by only single college in that university. One college can have many students but one student can only be registered in one college. One student can have study many courses where as many courses can be taught by many students. 5 Marks
- A bank can have many branches where as each branch belongs to one bank. Each branch can approve many loans where as each loan can be approved by single branch 5 Marks
Solution will be uploaded soon.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)