Sponsored Links

Thread: DVD not working what i can do?

Icon19 DVD not working what i can do?

Sponsored Links

Kindly help me !! My dvd writer is not working and i want to install the windows on my system because windows is corroupt. is there any way to install windows without using cd and install from other source like networking or usb flash and boot from there kindly reply and help me as soon as
    Hi sorry if i am interrupting but the only solution is that you may take out you hard drive and send this to any friend or any computer shop, so that they can attach your drive with their pc and install the window on your drive,this is the only way now you can have installed window
    or other mode is to attach a cd rom with your system to install it,
    take care and best of luck

There is must be a card error. Once, I have experienced it also.I took online help with Dissertation Writers to deal with it. Then I realized that it is a card error.

I suggest you to take the DVD and clean the data side with a neat cloth and little bit of a lotion which cleans the dvd's. And then try to play it definitely it will work better and play your videos. During my schooling whenever i feel my cheap essay works boring i sue to watch movies on DVD and follow the simple step whenever the disc get stuck.

Sponsored Links

4. Sponsored Links

Thread Information