View more random threads:
- Learning assembly language
- Info required about VU lectures & handouts
- Virtual University of Pakistan Admission open for Overseas...
- how to prepare date sheet and appear in Mid Term Exam after...
- Past papers of semester 1
- overseas distance learning students can participate here
- Past papers for Zero Semester
- problem in accounting
- Young professional seeking single room, Zone 2 East or...
- Regulations for overseas students examination
I am a CO-PI in a AI research facility, started in Lahore, but through me which we have moved the work area to the UAE now. I have been working in the AI field for about four years now. I have had a few research papers co-authored with my professors in international journals and conferences. I would like to put up an invitation for all who would be interested in working in the field of AI and neural networks.
My research currently concerns artificial emotions for human machine interactions, bio-informatics using machine learning and theoretical physics in developing computer models. I would be glad if anybody would volunteer to join me. In this way you can implement your studies and learn new things.
I plan to develop a general discussion forum and area specific forum to discuss in depth knowledge of the field.
Look forward to receiving yours responses.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)