IT Department, Virtual University of Pakistan has successfully launched the following updates to excel your learning process more effectively:
View more random threads:
- why student fail in cs619 MCS,MIT and BSC(CS) final project...
- Vu Final project group members for semester fall 2011
- Custom project for Virtual University of Pakistan 2011
- Fall 2012 projects help for students of bcs, MIt, MCS 2012
- Plagiarism Sensitisation Document for vu students
- Online Restaurant Coupon Deals php and mysql project spring...
- CS619 final year project "Virtual Screen Splitter (VSP)" VU...
- Call for paper
- Invitation to participate in oss projects
- vu Urdu Stemmer cs619 final project for 2015
1. Group Projects Module
a. Projects Module
i. This module facilitates the students in group assignments / projects. Where students can choose projects, make groups, and submit the deliverables.
b. IRL Module
i. This section deals with Internship reference letters requisitions, students can put requisitions and get acknowledgment from concerned tutor.
Note: For more details, you can follow the attached guide.
2. My To Do list
a. Every scheduled Quiz and GDB will be part of To Do list with an additional column “Start Date”, which depicts the date when this activity will be open to attempt.
Find the attachment
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)