Sponsored Links

Thread: IT430 GDB fall 2010 on 31/01/2011 Solved by Xpert vuhelp

Icon16 IT430 GDB fall 2010 on 31/01/2011 Solved by Xpert vuhelp

Sponsored Links1

From consumers’ point of view trust and satisfaction are two most important aspects of E-Commerce. In your opinion, which factors can be more critical to the internet consumer regarding trust on an E-Commerce portal?

Solution:
    As from the question we can see that two things are asked from us as E-commerce analyst that which one is most important priority vise. It is understood that if a internet consumer is going to purchase he/she first trust on the site after that the internet consumer will get the product and will be satisfied that this product is working fine for him/her. So most important is the trust. To get trust most of the sites use SSL certificate for security which helps and shows the credibility of the site its secure for the online payment. One more thing which is the verisign authentication services. So trust is more important as compare to satisfaction.

Its My point of view if you do not agree with my point then make your own or discuss it with me

Sponsored Links

Need solution

Oh i have given the solution can't you see??????????????

Thread Information