Following are the various message execution styles that are being used in the advertising campaigns:
· Slice of life · Lifestyle · Fantasy · Mood or image · Musical · Technical expertise · Scientific evidence · Testimonial evidence or endorsement
Being the marketing manager of the soap manufacturing concern, which one of the above message execution styles will you select for your advertising campaign? Explain with logical reasons

THESE ARE SOME DIFFERENT VIEWS OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE SLECT ONE WHICH YOU THINK IS BETTER FOR YOU

1.Testimonial evidence

I will like to use Testimonial evidence or endorsement as message execution style. Because Testimonial evidence or endorsement style features a highly believable or likable source endorsing the product.
Definition of Testimonial evidence or endorsement
1. A statement in support of a particular truth, fact, or claim.
2. A written affirmation of another's character or worth; a personal recommendation.
3. Something given in appreciation of a person's service or achievement; a tribute.
So I think on this customers will believe more.

2.musical execution
Being a marketing manager i will like to introduce musical execution style for my advertising compaign.
as music is very common now a day to attract public.

Sponsored Links

3.mood or image style
i am focusing on mood or image style to execute the massage, because i think it more efficient way to enhance the product.
1. this style espcialy based on beauty as well gove the massege of love.
2. this also explane the sincerity of the company.
3. beautiful manner is used to make and show the people beautiful.
so people try to use it in a perfect manner.

4.lifestyle:
Lifestyle brands are more than just a combination of price, performance and features, they're platforms for self expression. This aims to provide marketers with news, insights and tools for creating and building lifestyle brands. It focuses on the categories we know best: action sports, clothing, mixed martial arts, soccer, video games, and music, but will occasionally venture into other territory.

5.scientific evidence
I would like to use the combination of scientific evidence with lifestyle. Following are my reasons:-
a. First of all I would like to give the reasons for pimples etc on skin and prove it with scientific evidence i.e is due to deficiency of such chemicals/vitamins in the skin and how my beauty soap takes care of this deficiency.
b. Or if it is a detergent then stains removing is easy with such chemical and it is not harmful to skin and my detergent possesses it very much.
c. Secondly I would like to give the lifestyle of a daily consumer and will give some respite in price as well.
d. Thirdly I will show some of the evidences of its usage in different families.

6.Scientific evidence:

Scientific evidence is a witness qualified as an expert by knowledge, skill, experience, training, or education" may testify and offer opinions in court if "scientific, technical, or other specialized knowledge will assist the Trier of fact to understand the evidence or to determine a fact in issue.

Logical Reason:

In this era therefore the time of science and technology people want the logical reason about every thing. If a manager can prove by using the scientific evidence that his company’s product is effective and harmless for the people then customer’s reliability increase on the product and they trying to buy it