c# making a windows form application from scratch
View more random threads:
- Software engineering recommended books
- cs201 introduction to programming watch online lecture...
- Countries and Languages - Names and Adjectives (England,...
- Example of Past Tense Irregular Verbs for english learners
- MGT101 (Very Helpful Site) Video Lectures... Check it
- mgt 503 (principles of managnment)
- Basic English - Essential Lessons for Beginning English...
- Higher education HEC has issue notification for winter...
- New Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education...
- Searching for helpDetail: Please download this video. it is around 27 MB in size.Code:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb820885.aspx
Windows Forms provide your project with components, such as dialog boxes, menus, buttons, and many other controls, that make up a standard Windows application user interface (UI). You can drag the controls onto your application's main form and adjust their size and position. As you do this, the IDE automatically adds the source code to create an instance of the appropriate class and initialize it.
This video shows you how to create your own Web browser application, which you can customize with shortcuts to your favorite Web sites. The following tasks are included in the process:
* How to create a new Windows Forms application.
* How to switch between Code view and Design view.
* How to change the Windows Form's properties.
* How to add controls to the form.
* How to create event handlers for controls.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)