c# making a windows form application from scratch
View more random threads:
- mgt 503 (principles of managnment)
- Higher education HEC has issue notification for winter...
- MGT520 Spring 2008
- Create a windows form application in C#.
- CS101 Short Notes Lecture 23 To 45 (22 July 2010)
- Mgt 301 gdb solutions
- cs201 introduction to programming watch online lecture...
- An exceptional offer for the students of Virtual...
- Notes Available
- eng101 3 assignmentDetail: Please download this video. it is around 27 MB in size.Code:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb820885.aspx
Windows Forms provide your project with components, such as dialog boxes, menus, buttons, and many other controls, that make up a standard Windows application user interface (UI). You can drag the controls onto your application's main form and adjust their size and position. As you do this, the IDE automatically adds the source code to create an instance of the appropriate class and initialize it.
This video shows you how to create your own Web browser application, which you can customize with shortcuts to your favorite Web sites. The following tasks are included in the process:
* How to create a new Windows Forms application.
* How to switch between Code view and Design view.
* How to change the Windows Form's properties.
* How to add controls to the form.
* How to create event handlers for controls.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)