Q) What is Ufone Mobile TV Service?

A) Ufone Mobile TV Service provides mobile video streaming of live broadcasted channel straight to your mobile handset.

Q) Which BlackBerry handsets are compatible with Mobile TV application?

A) Currently, the application is compatible with Curve 8520, Curve 8900, Curve 9300, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Bold 9780, Torch 9800.

Q) Which BlackBerry Operating System (OS) versions are compatible with Mobile TV application?

A) Application supports OS version 4.6 and above.

Q) Will I be charged for data usage on use of Mobile TV service?

A) BlackBerry BES and BIS subscribed users do not get charged for data usage. All data browsing including streaming is absolutely free.

Q) Should I minimize or close the application upon exit?

A) Is it highly recommended to always close the application upon exit. This will save data usage and enhance battery life.

Q) How can I subscribe to the service?

A) From the home screen, open menu and click Subscribe option to subscribe.

Sponsored Links

Q) How can I check my current subscription status?

A) From the home screen, open menu and click Subscription Status.

Q) How can I update the application?

A) The application comes with auto-update feature. As soon as a new version is made available, you will be forced to download the new version upon opening of the application.

Q) Sometimes the application get stuck on loading screen. What can I do to avoid it?

A) This application uses port 5374 of your handset. Kindly ensure no other application on your handset uses the same port.

Q) What are the benefits of updating application?

A) Application updates may bring new channels for viewing and improved user experience.

Q) What are monthly charges to use Mobile TV Application?

A) You only pay Rs 100 plus tax as monthly subscription charge. There is no other charge on use of application.

Q) Why do I experience buffering sometimes?

A) Buffering is usually experienced due to network congestion. Closing and reopening of the channel again may improve user experience.

Q) How can I un-subscribe from the service?

A) Kindly call 333 and log your un-subscription request. Your request will be processed within 24-48 Hrs.