Hmmmmm Nice one
Science has been studying the differences between men and women, and boys and girls, for years. Here are a few differences that have perhaps been known for centuries.
View more random threads:
- Clever Crow Tried To Fool A Man Must Watch April15, 2014
- New ASUS U46/U56 Notebooks are Thin, Light and Powerful...
- Whats new going around us? taken from facebook
- Tips Cool In Summer days May 2013
- Larkay apnay say chuti umer ki girls say kyon bat karna...
- Yah bulkul galat bat hai girls kay khilaf parpoganda hai.
- Nokia latest Twist A Square Cell Phone For The Kids june...
- God saved A Man In Single Second April 23, 2014
- Mobile packages in Pakistan spoiling studentsí character ...
- What is a friend? A single soul, dwelling in two bodies
Physical Differences Between Men and Women
Men are taller than women. According to statistics, an average man at five foot ten inches is taller than 99% of women. By majority, men are also stronger which has meant that for centuries they are the ones who have fulfilled the more physically demanding jobs, like a mechanic, construction worker, railway worker, foundry worker and shipbuilder.
Women have smaller hands. What might not be so obvious is that smaller hands mean that nerve endings are closer together. This in turn implies that women have a more sensitive sense of touch. Studies have shown that women can better detect the nature of a fabric by feeling it with their hands or thin grooves in a piece of plastic that had been pressed against their fingers (Wenner).
Differences Between Men and Women in Addiction
Women tend to have more eating disorders than men and are more prone to obesity. In studies men were able to control their cravings better than women.
Women are more susceptible to addiction than men (Anthes). A research conducted in the US shows that the hormone estrogen spurs addiction by enhancing the high caused by drugs. When estrogen levels are low, women are far less susceptible to addiction. As the levels of estrogen rise and ebb with her menstrual cycle, so do the dangers of a woman becoming addicted to drugs, alcohol or smoking.
Hmmmmm Nice one
wah ge wha yeh log bhi kiya kiya research karty rehtay hain
[B]The more knowledge you have, the greater will be your fear of Allah.[/B]
Please Join My [B]Group Vuhelp[/B][B], Birthday Wishing, Daily Hadees[/B] [CODE][B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/vuhelp.html[/B]
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)