View more random threads:
- Group Member required for Final Project
- CS619 jQuery Mobile Icon Bank Final Project for sale Spring...
- final project of MIT May 2011
- Email Moderation Engine spring 2011 last date 31 march
- Project submission calender for Virtual University of...
- Multipurpose Viva Exam System (Mobile & Web) spring 2012...
- MKT619 , FIN619 , MGT619 , HRM619 , CS619 Final Year...
- Php java or DotNet Script required for Social Website with...
- Vu final project PRAS Production Rejection Assessment...
- IT430 Project Discussion.Project Purpose: In Every multitier organizations today Email the core mean of communication between the Employees and the administration. Emails are of various types and consideration, some emails are Urgent and with high Priority, Some emails have High priority but with less urgency and some emails are have less priority and general notification. Considering the increased communication bulk increasing on employees and a ever increasing rate of email transferring in an organization, It is often observed that some of the important emails that have Really High Priority but not that high urgency are sometimes skipped by the user. It cause great uncomfort for the users and often cause great loss for the organizations.Email Moderation Engine
Project Scope: Considering the above scenario and to facilitate the user, it is suggested that an application for email moderation should be developed. That helps the users categorize their emails as per the email’s urgency and priority level. The user can also set the reminder for the email and can also reschedule the email to move to inbox on certain date.
1: Email Flags
User will be able to mark the Important Emails as:
i) High Priority Email Urgent Mail
ii) High Priority Email
iii) High Priority Email With Reminder Date Defined
iv) Low Priority Email
v) Low Priority Email with Reminder Date Defined.
2: Email Notifier/Reminder
User will be showed a notification box when he logs in about the high/Low priority emails that the User have Put reminder earlier. The notification will display the number of high priority and low priority emails to be replied must today. The email will be resent to the user in inbox after the user has received the notification at mobile and Computer.
3: Mobile Alert
User will be sent mobile alert automatically for the high priority emails that are schedules to be replied today. There will be a separate mobile sms alert for each high priority email.
4: Email Categorization:
The User will be displayed a separate a separate pane of window in horizontal Bars according to the each Flagged category of the email.
This project is for sale. Please contact us.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)