View more random threads:
- Mba Finance, Marketing and Hrm jobs are avaliable to make...
- Dear vu students Projects are avaliable on resonable price...
- Write research paper on why england always lose cricket...
- Group Projects Module for virtual university of Pakistan
- Fall 2012 projects help for students of bcs, MIt, MCS 2012
- Final Project spring 2011 for students
- MCS Final project Guidelines
- Selecting right project for you sprign 2011 at Virtual...
- CS619 MobiQuiz Final Project for sale Spring Semester April...
- For usecase diagram in Srs student should first identify...This is the first phase template please read it carefully
<Give Here Your Own Project Title>
Software Requirements SpecificationVersion 1.0
Group Id: <Mention your group id>
Supervisor Name :< Mention your supervisor name>
Revision HistoryDate (dd/mm/yyyy)VersionDescriptionCurrent dateAuthor
Introduction of the project
Write student(s) id
Table of Contents
- Scope (of the project)
- Functional Requirements Non Functional requirements
- Use Case Diagram
- Usage Scenarios
Scope of Project:
<Write here in detail about the scope of your project>
Functional and non Functional Requirements:
<Write here in detail about the functional and non-functional requirements of your system in separate headings>
Use Case Diagram(s):
<Provide here the use case diagram of your system>
<Provide here the usage scenarios of all use cases in table format explaining Use Case title, Use Case Id, Actions, Description, Alternative Paths, Pre and Post Conditions, Author, Exceptions. You are supposed to provide a usage scenario for each of use case shown in use case diagram>
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)