Q1: Recall your knowledge of ‘Sentence construction error’ and join these sentences with “and" or 'but". 10
View more random threads:
- MGT503 Assignment#1 Idea Solution…
- use of (should, may, can) for new english learners in 2011
- Countries and Languages - Names and Adjectives (England,...
- eng101 3 assignment
- MGT101 (Very Helpful Site) Video Lectures... Check it
- Basic English - Essential Lessons for Beginning English...
- An exceptional offer for the students of Virtual...
- New Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education...
1. My aunty has a son. My aunty has two daughters
2. The naughty took a stone. He threw it at a bird.
3. The fisherman is poor. The fisherman is honest.
4. We hailed a taxi. The driver did not see us.
5. Eagles are birds. Hawks are birds.
6. He ran very fast in the race. He slipped and fell.
7. I went to the grocery store. The grocery store was closed.
8. He opened his wallet. He took out some money.
9. He went to the plum tree. He plucked a few plums.
10. The street musician played his music loud. Nobody listened to him.
Q2: Identify if the sentence is ‘run-on’ or ‘complete sentence’. 5
1.) My academic advisor told me not to take 18 credit hours for the fall semester I'm regretting not having listened to her.
2.) My cat was upset all day he didn't get canned food for breakfast.
3.) Organizations that promise students a scholarship if they pay an extraordinarily high application fee are most likely scams.
4.) Because Rose was late for the all-you-can-eat buffet, she had to order from the main menu.
5.) The student fell asleep in class everyone thought this was rude behavior.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)