Sponsored Links

Thread: how i can write a right program without any errors n i do bsc in double math physics

sana.pari

Icon14 how i can write a right program without any errors n i do bsc in double math physics

Sponsored Links1

respected sir how r u , sir ur method of teaching is good but i have a problem in writing any program , my program doesnt compile n not run on command prompt i bought new labtop i instal devc plus plus is any other program need to instal n in linker, generate debugging information k samny no ka icon likha hua ata hy n wo check ni hota plese tell me how i can write a right program without any errors n i do bsc in double math physics n i dont know about c language n how i write a program , please give me complete solution of this , also when it run on prompt then what i write? problem Statement: Rent A CAR You are required to write a program for RENT A CAR SYSTEM. The basic idea is that user will provide customer information, Car Model, and number of days. Upon this information your program will calculate the Amount for the Car. Rent Amount will be calculated on the Basis of Type of Model he / she is going to take on Rent and of Days on Rent. There are Types of Models available “2009”, “2010” and “2011”. For Model 2009 Minimum Rent per day is Rs. 5000/- for Model “2010” Amount is Rs. 8000/- and for “2011” Amount is Rs. 10,000/- Per Day. please solve my problem n also tell me when i write main(), then it enter in error that int main(). what meane by undeclared. thanks

Sponsored Links

Dear student, if you are facing problem in compiling and executing code then please send it via email. Here you are asking about assignment, its solution will only be provided after due date. You also need to explore the DEV C++ properly in order to understand use of different functionalities in it. When you run it on prompt then program behaves accordingly they way you have programmed it. If you have asked for input then prompt will be there with blinking curser to enter some value. Prompt also shows the output of your code you have written.

Thread Information