Sponsored Links

Thread: Car No. : LWQ234. My question is that Car No. is mixed with characters

sana.pari

Linkedin Icon Car No. : LWQ234. My question is that Car No. is mixed with characters

Sponsored Links1

Dear sir, As you mentioned in assignment that Please provide following information: Car No. : LWQ234. My question is that Car No. is mixed with characters and digits..whenever i wright this sort of number it gives me wrong values..What should i do????

Sponsored Links

Dear Student,
    To understand this problem, you need to be familiar with different data types of C/C++. Since your query is a part of your assignment so therefore it will not be entertained but one hint I can give you is to use a data type which can accept character string. I suggest you to make a search in your handouts and over the internet about the hint I have provided you and try to find out which data type is most suitable to strong character strings.

Hopefully, you will get the answer.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)