Sponsored Links

Thread: compiler is compiling our source coad so course code is example for compiler.

sana.pari

Icon14 compiler is compiling our source coad so course code is example for compiler.

Sponsored Links1

Thank you very much for explaining loader and linker. i got everything as you described very nice way but sir i have still one more question about loader. let say, compiler is compiling our source coad so course code is example for compiler. the same way, i need example for linker. i mean, which files link and where these file link and how? i have still confusion in linker. please explain it with 2 or 3 examples.

Sponsored Links

Thank you so much

Lets suppose you have written a program and saved it by name "program1.cpp" When you compile this program, compiler creates object code of program "program1.obj "and stores it on disk. Linker links libraries with that object code and its becomes "program1.lib". Loader picks that lib. file and loads it into memory. From memory, CPU takes and executes program.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 10:50 PM
  2. What is the Java Compiler Structure
    By Xpert in forum Java forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 05:52 PM
  3. C++ compiler can allocate dynamic memory for object?
    By saneha in forum C++ Programing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 06:55 AM
  4. What the difference between compiler and debuger?
    By sana.pari in forum C++ Programing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 06:47 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 05:56 PM