Sponsored Links

Thread: write a function to calcute the power of some number, will we only save it or we will

sana.pari

Linkedin Icon write a function to calcute the power of some number, will we only save it or we will

Sponsored Links1

respected sir,

when we write a function to calcute the power of some number, will we only save it or we will cobpile

and run it?plz clearify it,im so much cnfused.when we write d program to call the function, what will we do? whether we compile it or not?plz help me.i write the function as below.is it correct?what wil i do with dis?

will i cmpile it? plz guide me

Sponsored Links

//function to calculate the power of some number
    double raiseToPow(double x,int power)
    {
    double result;
    int i;
    result=1.0;

for(i=1;i<=power;i++)
    {
    result *= x; //same as result = result * x
    }
    return(result);
    }

sana.pari
    when we write a function to calcute the power of some number, will we only save it or we will cobpile

and run it?plz clearify it,im so much cnfused.when we write d program to call the function, what will we do? whether we compile it or not?plz help me.i write the function as below.is it correct?what wil i do with dis?

will i cmpile it? plz guide me

//function to calculate the power of some number
    double raiseToPow(double x,int power)
    {
    double result;
    int i;
    result=1.0;

for(i=1;i<=power;i++)
    {
    result *= x; //same as result = result * x
    }
    return(result);
    }

Dear student!
    Function is part of a program. Individually you can not execute that function. Your function is correct. But you need to write complete program that will include this function. That program will be compiled and executed.
    Program containing function to calculate power of number is given in lecture 9. Please consult lecture 9. Try sample programs given in the lecture. Your concept will be clarified.

Thread Information