Sponsored Links

Thread: Version Problem

sana.pari

Icon1 Version Problem

Sponsored Links1

Dear Sir

We have version to install is 4.9 while you are using 4 which is different from 4.9 , this might be the reason that I could not succeed to run even a single simple program. please guide me what to do with this as we are now on lecture 10 but I'm unable to practice due to this problem. though it was installed successfully but whenever I right a program and execute and giv

Sponsored Links

Dear Student,
    It does not make any issue whether you are using Dev C++ version 4 or 4.9. The important thing you should understand is how to write the code. Most of the times, students try to run their program by copying the code from handouts which is a wrong thing and this may be the reason that you are unable to run any program. Secondly, try to understand the C/C++ syntax becuase if you dont understand the code syntax then it is impossible to learn this language. I suggest you to send me the program in which you are facing errors so I can help you in it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)