Sponsored Links

Thread: Give me Some guidelines in java 2011

30 Give me Some guidelines in java 2011

Sponsored Links1

Sir i do lot of work in java and NetBeans Now i want to create it some useful task i have create some game in my computer but it is work only in my computer because my computer has JDK but when i give this game to the other person he can't use it because he don't have JDK tell me any solution from i can crete such kind of files that don't need JDK or Netbeans because if i create some small game and i say with user please install JDK and then you can play game this is very rough so give me its solution.

Sponsored Links

You do not need JDK (Java Development Kit) on the machines where you want to run your java byte code. You just need JRE (Java Runtime Environment). JRE can be downloaded from http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp (Approximately 15 MB).

You can just download JRE and distribute it with your game. As it is much smaller in size as compared to JDK

There is no way you can run byte code with Java Runtime environment. There are some projects that allow you to make exe (Windows/DOS Executable) file of .class file.

Thread Information