Sponsored Links

Thread: project partner not replying

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

project partner not replying

Hi, Xpert

I cannot communicate with my project partner he is not replying to my email my first assignment is due and I've not even started it yet. I e-mailed at cs619@vu.edu.pk But they said It is my responsibility to handle that problem. They are not being supportive they are such crack jacks.
    Please xpert tell me what to do I'm in my final semester MCS.Plz help. I'll be thankful to you.

Sponsored Links

Asa.
    Miss Jazz. I think you should not make such people your project partner now if you have done. Then handle your partner and try to develop mutual understanding. Vu will just give you order nothing else. You can not change your partner unless he/she died or disqualify from university. I just can tell you focus on your project and try to solve our assignments on time.

Okay lets say like I do my Assignments and all that, but what about the final presentation.
    So many Students are complaining that their project partner is not repling or communicating So, that means all those students including me are own their own.

you should think about this before choosing the project partner. Else now you have to do it your own.

that time you have to call him by force by request what ever you adopt. but he/she should be with you. then you will get marks.

Thread Information