View more random threads:
- STA630 Research Methods Quiz May 2010
- STA301 QUIZ NO.2 on JAN 30 2012
- MGT301 Quiz June 2010
- CS504 - Software Engineering I quiz announcement 24 jan 2011
- CS201 Introduction to Programming Quiz No.1 Fall Semester...
- MGT502 Quiz Solved 27 July 2010
- FIN622 MCQ's Solved 15 July 2010
- mgt301 4rth quize 29-06-2011 for finelterm
- 3rd quiz cs607 18 june,2012
- MGT502 Organizational Behaviour Paper 28 May 2010
Of course, VU university and its learning system is very good. But now a days due to some problem all students facing some problems during studies at vu
1. Power failure is a terrible problem for students. Due to online education system power is essential part of all study programs. Many students fail to submit their quizzes, assignments and other works. There is no chance for exams preparation due to job for many student at night without electricity. Result of power failure for 12 to 20 hours cities and villages in f grade in many courses.
2.2nd great problem we are facing, is security risk every where. No suitable security in our campuses, even in exams only one guard doing his job formally. Every where bomb blast in pakistan . This fear is also a great cause for f grade in courses for many students.
3. A lot of burden of assignments, quizzes and lectures by university is during whole semester, students failed to plan their studies for exams, result in f grade
But in other universities situation is different. Due to face to face study scheme and class attending schedules, students are not much effected by power failure. Teacher are center of the study and delivering lectures according to situation. Not a fix number of lectures. In final terms no repetition of midterms lectures. They set a paper in few lectures. So students are getting high grade. No dropout no much f grade.
So we are in trouble, we should request our vu administration for some relaxation in not only marking, but also in lecture schedule, assignments, quizzes, and other programs format.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)