1. Power failure is a terrible problem for students. Due to online education system power is essential part of all study programs. Many students fail to submit their quizzes, assignments and other works. There is no chance for exams preparation due to job for many student at night without electricity. Result of power failure for 12 to 20 hours cities and villages in f grade in many courses.
Electricity problem just started after the final exams, if any student is well prepared during the semester on regular study basis than I guess he/she will never face any problem during exams. I myself passed MBA-Finance with doing full time job from 9 to 6 and its official time but reality is that I spent 9 to 9 at office. That is the thing you have to learn that how to manage your work and time by keeping all the targets in mind and if you can manage than you can win any race. If you compare job oriented students of VU with other Universities students than for you info same electricity problem is with them at night if they can pass than you can also.
2.2nd great problem we are facing, is security risk every where. No suitable security in our campuses, even in exams only one guard doing his job formally. Every where bomb blast in Pakistan . This fear is also a great cause for f grade in courses for many students.
One guard is enough for security purposes. No doubt Pakistan is facing security risks in the shape of boom blast but what if our young generation is afraid to face the terrorists? Its means terrorism won the race? We have to change our attitude, Pakistan forces are doing their best to minimize this risk. We should have big hearts.

3. A lot of burden of assignments, quizzes and lectures by university is during whole semester, students failed to plan their studies for exams, result in f grade
Many students are getting A grades or having excellent GPA. They are also among us i.e. same university, same assignments, quizzes, lectures etc if they can plan and show excellent result than why not you?
But in other universities situation is different. Due to face to face study scheme and class attending schedules, students are not much effected by power failure. Teacher are center of the study and delivering lectures according to situation. Not a fix number of lectures. In final terms no repetition of midterms lectures. They set a paper in few lectures. So students are getting high grade. No dropout no much f grade.
VU is following the international standards of studies because we have to face the world, for that we have to study accordingly.
Lectures are fixed but they cover all the course and important topics, at that graduation or masters level you have to do many of the work at your own shoulders and if you are interested than you can do it many of reference books and materials is available, Email plus MDB is also available.
If you are well prepared in mid term exam and if 20% portion comes from midterm in final exams than I donít think its going to harm you much.
You are afraid because you donít study properly, you just study for getting high grades not for getting skills and knowledge thatís why you are facing all the above mentioned problems.

I have suggestion, pls change your attitude, develop managerial skills in yourself, develop confidence, donít afraid to by accepting challenges.
So we are in trouble, we should request our vu administration for some relaxation in not only marking, but also in lecture schedule, assignments, quizzes, and other programs format.
Electricity issues and online study scheme all such factors are in mid of VU officials and accordingly than plan and make changes in system.

Sponsored Links