Question no 1
Job analysis questionnaire for developing job description
Job analysis information sheet
Job title:_________ date:_________
Job code:__________ dep.:________
Superior title: _______________
Hours worked: am___ to___ pm
Job analysis name: _______________________
• What is the job overall purpose?
• If the incumbent supervise others, list them by job title?
• Check those activities that are part of the incumbent‘s duties?
o Performance appraisal
o Inspecting work
• Describe the type and extent of supervision/duties received by the incumbent?
• Describe briefly what the incumbent does and, if possible how he/she will does it?
• Check the educational requirements for the job?
• Check the amount of experience needed to perform the job?
• Check location of job, if necessary or appropriate, describe briefly?
• .check any objectionable condition found on the job?
Health and safety:
• , check any undesirable health and safety condition under which the incumbent must perform and note how often they are uncounted?
Machine ,tools ,equipment and work aids :
• Describe briefly what machines, tools equipment or work aids the incumbent work with on regular basis.
• What are the Physical demands?
• What are the Key tasks and responsibilities?
• Describe the successful completion and/or end of job?
Question no .2
MGT501 vuhelp (1).JPG
• The person in this position responsible for selling college text books,software,and multimedia to profession, via incoming and out going calls ,and to carry out selling strategy to meet, sales goals in assigned territories .
• Required knowledge and experience
Related work experience
• Prior sales or publishing experience will preferred.
Formal education or equivalent
• Bachelor‘s degree with strong academics performance.
• Must have strong organizational and persuasive skills.
• Limited travel required.
• Achieve quantitative sales goal for assigned.
• Employee telephone selling technique and strategy
• Report ,track and sign additional projects
Standard of performance:
• Responsible for generating approximately 2 million in revenue, for meeting operating expenses.
Question no 3.
Sample documents of performance evaluation
MGT501 vuhelp (2).JPG
Employees consultation: __________ critical incident report: _____________
Incident report: ___________ first warring notice: ____________
Second warning notice: ________ disciplinary notice: __________
Disciplinary report ________ suspense without pay notice: _________
Coaching form __________ employee performance improvement_____:
Plan: ________ letter of commendation: ___________
Salary change request: _________ Performance appraisal interview report:__
Temporary employee evaluation:__________________________