Sponsored Links

Thread: HRM611 Human Relations GDB Solution 24 June 2010

99 HRM611 Human Relations GDB Solution 24 June 2010

Sponsored Links1

GDB Solution of HRM611 Spring 2010

Solution:
    I put myself in personality A type category as I use my energy resources fully. I manage my time properly with the given task and fulfill them timely. I am highly committed to my work, ambitious, aggressive and highly motivated. I can handle multi task withen short and deadline time period is given; can manage work in stress environment. I can’t be relaxed in presence of some pending work

Sponsored Links

As within study I am also doing work on a responsible position in UNDP. With challenging task competitive environment I show impatient and time conscious behavior. I energetically handle my job, study and domestic activities
    To achieve my targets I work fastly and most of the time takes decision on the spot. I don’t feel happy to do work with a lazy team and coworker. Many times I work under pressure as whenever I get any urgent assignment to complete in short time, in that situation I don’t bother about rest even hunger and give first priority to my work.

Icon14

GReaT work chalo ab to hum sab ko GDB say thora bohut idea hogya ab hum khud is ko apnay words main translate kar lein gye
    Best Of Luck

Thread Information