View more random threads:
- Vu Final project group members for semester fall 2011
- Poultry Farming System SRS first assignment for sale
- Final Year Project Production of Aceton 2011
- Offering project Srs in very low price just pay 500rs for it
- FORMAT OF THE INTERNSHIP REPORT for Vu Students
- Social Networks Marketing Engine cs619 Final term project...
- FinalDeliverables for the vu final term project its...
- Vu MBA internship reports and final term projects are for...
- vu Urdu Stemmer cs619 final project for 2015
- easy project for virtual university is Email Moderation...
CS619 WSN Partitioning Strategies Final Project for sale Spring Semester April 2013.
WSN Partitioning Strategies
Wireless Sensor Network is partitioned into collection of nodes which are called clusters. Clustering technique is used in order to enhance performance of WSNs. There are many clustering techniques whose goals are longevity, convergence in more area, nodes reliability and route stability. CH may be pre-selected by network designer or elected by sensors in clusters after deployment. CHs are mainly responsible for all activities in the clusters like it keeps member nodes in low power sleep mode to increase the life time of individual node by reducing the energy consumption.
Different energy efficient routing protocols have been suggested which perform single and multi hop communication to send data from source to cluster head and cluster head to sink(base station) like
1. CACC: Clustering Algorithm based on Cell Combination
2. VAP-E: Energy-Efficient Clustering -Virtual Area Partition
3. CFL: Clustering for Localization
4. FoVs: Overlapped Field of View
5. KOCA: K-Hop Overlapping Clustering Algorithm
6. PEZCA: Power-Efficient Zoning Clustering Algorithm
7. VoGC: Voting-on-Grid clustering
8. BARC: Battery Aware Reliable Clustering
9. Hausdroff Clustering
10. HSA: Harmony Search Algorithms
11. PEGASIS: Power-Efficient Gathering in Sensor Information System
12. Max-Min D-Cluster Algorithm
13. PDCH: Pegasis Algorithm Improving Based on Double Cluster Head
15. EECS: Energy Efficient Clustering Schemes
16. EEUC: Energy Efficient Unequal Clustering
17. LCA: Linked Cluster Algorithms and LCA2
18. Highest-connectivity cluster algorithm
19. Particle swarm optimizers for cluster formation in wireless sensor networks (PSO- Clustering )
20. PSO-C: Centralized-PSO
21. MST-PSO: Minimum Spanning Tree-PSO
22. LEACH and Its Descendant
Students will simulate suggested clustering protocols and compare the result with the respect to energy consumption and life time of nodes in WSN.
Simulations can be implemented in MATLAB or any network simulation like NS2 etc.
NOTE: Students will implement and compare result of any two algorithms specified by the Supervisor.
Project For sale now contact this number:03455242488
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)