CS 101 Introduction to Computing
View more random threads:
- cs604 assigment no 3 idea solution June 2011
- PSY405 Personality Psychology Assignment No. 01 Solution...
- All Past Assignments with Solutions Of CS614 Data...
- Introduction to Economics –ECO401 Assignment No 1 Idea...
- Database Management Systems-CS403 Assignment No. 01 ...
- Cocoa Production Supply Assignment April 2013
- MTH001 - Elementary Mathematics first assignment fall 2010
- Mgt 401 assignment 2 spring 2011
- cs604 operating system assignment
- CS605 Software Engineering-II Assignment No. 01 Solution...
Assignment # 01
Your assignment must be uploaded / submitted before or on 29-04-2010.
Please view the assignment submission process document provided to you by the Virtual University to upload the assignment.
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded if:
· It is submitted after due date
· The file you uploaded does not open
· The file you uploaded is copied from some one else
· It is in some format other than .doc
· Assignment submitted through email
The assignment has been designed to enable you:
Understanding of input/ output devices.
To know about the truth table.
Question No. 1
Ali is a manager in a multi-national organization. As part of his job, he needs to interact and provide updates of his work to the head office on regular basis, which input/output devices can he use to complete his daily tasks? (Marks 2)
Question No. 2
How WebPages are different from a website? (Marks 2)
Note: List down two most important differences in this regard.
Question No. 3
Prove right hand side equal to left hand site by using truth table
NOTE: Fill the given table and make sure the sequence of input remains same as it is given in the table below.
a. A B = AB’ + A’B (Marks 3)
b. BC’ = ABC’ + A’BC’ (Marks 3)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)