CS 101 Introduction to Computing
View more random threads:
- ISL201 Islamic Studies Assignments No.02 Last date Date...
- MTH101 Calculus and Analytical Geometry Assignment No.1...
- MGMT623 Leadership & Team Management Assignment 1...
- ENG201 - Business and Technical English Writing Assignments...
- All Past Assignments with Solutions Of CS401 Computer...
- CS710 Mobile and Pervasive Computing Assignment No. 2...
- MGT 610 Business Ethics Assignment no 2 Solution and...
- MCM515 Radio News Reporting & Production Assignment No. 01...
- STA301 Solution of the First Assignment solution Fall2010
- MTH302 Business Mathematics & Statistics Assignment No 1...
Assignment # 01
Your assignment must be uploaded / submitted before or on 29-04-2010.
Please view the assignment submission process document provided to you by the Virtual University to upload the assignment.
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded if:
· It is submitted after due date
· The file you uploaded does not open
· The file you uploaded is copied from some one else
· It is in some format other than .doc
· Assignment submitted through email
The assignment has been designed to enable you:
Understanding of input/ output devices.
To know about the truth table.
Question No. 1
Ali is a manager in a multi-national organization. As part of his job, he needs to interact and provide updates of his work to the head office on regular basis, which input/output devices can he use to complete his daily tasks? (Marks 2)
Question No. 2
How WebPages are different from a website? (Marks 2)
Note: List down two most important differences in this regard.
Question No. 3
Prove right hand side equal to left hand site by using truth table
NOTE: Fill the given table and make sure the sequence of input remains same as it is given in the table below.
a. A B = AB’ + A’B (Marks 3)
b. BC’ = ABC’ + A’BC’ (Marks 3)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)