Q2: Choose the correct option for the given statements or questions. (05)
1. A report that offers data, facts, and feedback without a recommendation is called ____.
a. An informational report
b. An analytical report
c. A proposal
d. All of the above 2.
Which of the following is NOT a type of informational report?
1. Periodic Operating Report
2. Compliance Report
4. Progress Report
3. A feasibility report is an example of a report to ____.
1. Monitor and control operations
2. Implement policies and procedures
3. Solve problems
4. Support decisions
4. Which of the following is NOT a category of analytical reports?
1. Reports to assess opportunities
2. Reports to solve problems
3. Reports to support decisions
4. All of the above are categories of analytical reports
5 After you've planned your report, the recommended first step in composing a report or proposal is to ____.
1. Decide a title
2. Write your concluding paragraph
3. Adapt to your audience
4. Write a summary draft