ē XYZ is an organization wants to develop the network. Total numbers of computers are 7. Which topology is best suitable for the network? Justify your answer.
View more random threads:
- FIN722 Assignment No 1 Fall 2014 Solution and Discussion...
- MCM411 - Assignment No. 01 Introduction to Broadcasting...
- vu mth603 may spring 2015 first assignment solution...
- CS601 Assignment No. 2 Close Date is 15th December 2014
- HRM624 Solution 1 July 2010
- MTH301 Assignment 5 Deadline 19 July 2010
- MGT503 First Assignment idea solution October, fall 2012
- ENG201 - Business and Technical English Writing spring 2011...
- MTH301 Calculus II Assignment 3 Solution Fall Semester 2012
- MTH603 Assignment no 2 Discussion and due date is 14th July...
If we talk about about globally so it comes internet network but in small organization - XYZ with 7 computers. So my point of view that System Bus is concerned to use.
1. A computerís bus is an electronic pathway that carries information among devices in
a computer & due to this no any server required to pass the data from one computer to another.
2. if 1 computerís network is down in all 7 so no affect in others computers because It depend the bus width & speed that how much information & how fast information can flow & travel respectively & further that computer receive the message at the same time & take action as well.
So, we can say that Computer communicates with its development cards and strategy through the system bus.
Q.2 If computer A wants to transmit the data to computer F, then
What condition should A satisfy?
What protocol should be used?
And how the data will transmit?
Definitely, if computer transmit the data to another computers so some fact must be take action.
In Condition, information may be communicate respond to the clockwise way.
In Protocol, System Bus build and handle the Computerís networks based on proprietary protocols.
In Data Transmission, A computer process data Transmit from A to H & one by one data transmit to the next computer & process data take act.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)