View more random threads:
- Australia OZ Lotto result 9th February 2016
- prize bond RS 7500 result list national saving are...
- Bomb blast at Peshawar District Adezai in the Khyber...
- Assam PSC CCE prelims results 2016 exam
- La Primitiva Lotto result 18th February 2016
- PU B.A/BSc Annual Exam Registration 2012
- Dawn News Tuesday 21st sep, 2010 Schedule for tv programs
- Thailand lottery results list 1 January 2012
- Thailand lottery results list 16 November 2011
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery result 4th February 2016On-Line Quiz (No.03) Announcement
Quiz will cover video lecture no. 1 to 10
Opening Date and Time
06July, 2010 At 12:01 AM (Mid-Night)
Closing Date and Time
08July, 2010 At 11:59 PM (Mid-Night)
24 hours extra time is not available
Read the following instructions carefully before attempting the Quiz.
- You can start attempting the quiz at any time but within given date(s) by clicking the quick link for Quiz on VU-LMS as it will become enabled within the mentioned dates. As soon as the time will be over, it will automatically be disabled and will not be available to attempt it.
- Quiz will be based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Covering video Lecture 1 to 10.
- Each question has a fixed time limit of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. But due to unpredictable/unstable Internet speed, it is strongly recommended that you save your answer within 60 seconds to avoid any inconvenience. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
- Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you have moved forward to the next question, you will not be able to go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option and saved your answer.
- DO NOT press back button of your browser or refresh the page while attempting a question. Otherwise you will lose the chance of attempting the current question and a new question will be loaded.
- DO NOT try to disable “Java Script” in your browser; otherwise you will not be able to attempt the quiz.
- If for any reason, you lose access to Internet (like power failure or disconnection of Internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again but from the next question where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
- If you failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or off line quiz will be held as compensation/replacement.
[B]The more knowledge you have, the greater will be your fear of Allah.[/B]
Please Join My [B]Group Vuhelp[/B][B], Birthday Wishing, Daily Hadees[/B] [CODE][B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/vuhelp.html[/B]
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)