A simulator is a program run on a computer for the purpose of simulating some sort of system, in order to get a better idea how the system functions. Simulator is often used to test new software on a wide range of hardware configurations, without actually having to use the physical computer resources.
View more random threads:
- Is it possible to complete Virtual University of Pakistan...
- The Smart Miner Efficient Data Mining Software final spring...
- Vu Final Term project SEO Link Engine Fall 2011
- cs619 first phase 1 assignment to create an electronic...
- ELT-MCGID An E-learning Tool for Minimizing Communication...
- CS619 jQuery Mobile Icon Bank Final Project for sale Spring...
- Vu final year project cs615 in Spring 2015
- Before taking project freelancer and Client in It market
- Final term project for virtual university March spring 2011
- Group Projects Module for virtual university of Pakistan
At its most fundamental level, a computer simulator is used to recreate a real-life situation where testing many different states wouldn’t be easy or safe. In this case, using a computer simulator saves a great deal of time and resources, and may actually allow for in-depth testing that would be physically impossible or at least difficult in the real world. RAID, an acronym for redundant array of independent disks or redundant array of inexpensive disks, is a technology that provides increased storage reliability through redundancy, combining multiple low-cost, lessreliable disk drives components into a logical unit where all drives in the array are interdependent.
- Graphic representation of each step
- Show all the disks.
- Show Partition of the disks
- All RAID Levels (Level 0, 1, 2, 5 etc) simulation
- Description of each volume i.e. Capacity, Type, Free Space,
- Features of each level i.e. striping, Mirroring, Stripe Set with Parity etc
- Control the generation of simulation objects
- Save the State of Array.
- Logical Formation of any RAID Volume.
Front End tool: Dot net
Back End Database: SQL Server
Note: These are the least requirements which must be fulfilled for the approval of project. More features can be included according to the supervisor’s instructions in future too.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)