Solution mil gia yah nahen
View more random threads:
- HRM624 Conflict Management Assignment No.1 Solution Fall...
- MGT503 Principles of Management Assignment No 2 Due Date:...
- ACC501 Business Finance Assignment No. 01 Fall November 2013
- CS101-Introduction to Computing Assignment 6 July, 2010
- FIN630 Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management...
- FIN-611 Advanced Financial Accounting assignment No 01 3rd...
- MTH302 Bussiness Mathematics and Statistics Solution...
- MTH501 Linear Algebra Assignments No. 1 Solutions Fall 2014
- virtual university research announcement for 2015-16
- PHY301 Assignment 2 Solution Spring 2010 May 8
Company XYZ started as entrepreneurial venture with an initial capital of
Rs. 1,500,000. Rent of the building is 20,000, fixed marketing cost 50,000
and fixed administration cost is 30,000. The raw material required to
produce one unit is bought at Rs. 30 which after processing is converted into
finished product and is sold at Rs. 50 each.
A) Calculate the number of units that must be sold to reach break even point.
B) Also calculate the number of units to be sold when you want to earn a
profit of Rs. 40,000.
i am not able to understand one thing every one is in search of assignment solutions no one is for posting there comments
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)