Solution mil gia yah nahen
View more random threads:
- HRM624 Conflict Management Assignment No. 01 Fall 2014...
- ECO403 First Assignment idea solution October, fall 2012
- Cs501 Assignment Solution July 2010
- MTH101 Assignment 2 May 21,2010
- MGT411 Money and Banking Assignments NO.02 Last Date 30th...
- MGT613 Production / Operations Management Assignment No. 01...
- MTh 401 assignment solution fall 2010 december
- ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing Assignment...
- CS504 Software Engineering - I Assignments No.01 Solutions...
- IT430 - E-Commerce Assignments No. 2 Solution and...
Company XYZ started as entrepreneurial venture with an initial capital of
Rs. 1,500,000. Rent of the building is 20,000, fixed marketing cost 50,000
and fixed administration cost is 30,000. The raw material required to
produce one unit is bought at Rs. 30 which after processing is converted into
finished product and is sold at Rs. 50 each.
A) Calculate the number of units that must be sold to reach break even point.
B) Also calculate the number of units to be sold when you want to earn a
profit of Rs. 40,000.
i am not able to understand one thing every one is in search of assignment solutions no one is for posting there comments
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)