Solution mil gia yah nahen
View more random threads:
- CS201 Mid term short notes Ideas For Examination 2015
- FIN621 Financial Statement Analysis Assignment No. 01...
- MTH601 Operations Research Assignment No. 01 Solution and...
- Phy101 Assignment No. 1 Fall 2011 on 27th October, 2011
- “Human Relations(MGMT611)(GDB) 12 July to 14 July
- CS301 Data Structures Assignment # 3 May 2010
- CS201 Assignment 4 Solution Last Date 15 July 2010
- Solution of Assignment No. 01 Semester Fall 2010 Database...
- All Past Assignments with Solutions Of ENG301 Business...
- MGT402 Assignment No1 Idea Solution Fall October 2010
Company XYZ started as entrepreneurial venture with an initial capital of
Rs. 1,500,000. Rent of the building is 20,000, fixed marketing cost 50,000
and fixed administration cost is 30,000. The raw material required to
produce one unit is bought at Rs. 30 which after processing is converted into
finished product and is sold at Rs. 50 each.
A) Calculate the number of units that must be sold to reach break even point.
B) Also calculate the number of units to be sold when you want to earn a
profit of Rs. 40,000.
i am not able to understand one thing every one is in search of assignment solutions no one is for posting there comments
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)