Solution mil gia yah nahen
View more random threads:
- IT430 E-Commerce Solution May12,2010
- MGMT623 Leadership & Team Management assignment #1 Idea...
- FIN622 Corporate Finance Fall 2014 Assignment No. 01 Last...
- STA301 Assignment 4 Solution, June 2010
- STA630 Research Methods Assignment No. 01 Solution Fall 2014
- ENG001 Elementary English Assignment No. 2 Fall 2014 9th...
- MGT301 Assignment No 02 Idea Solution July 2010
- MTH301 Calculus II Assignment 3 Solution Fall Semester 2012
- HRM624 Conflict Management Assignment No.1 Solution Fall...
- ENG101 First Assignment idea solution October, fall 2012
Company XYZ started as entrepreneurial venture with an initial capital of
Rs. 1,500,000. Rent of the building is 20,000, fixed marketing cost 50,000
and fixed administration cost is 30,000. The raw material required to
produce one unit is bought at Rs. 30 which after processing is converted into
finished product and is sold at Rs. 50 each.
A) Calculate the number of units that must be sold to reach break even point.
B) Also calculate the number of units to be sold when you want to earn a
profit of Rs. 40,000.
i am not able to understand one thing every one is in search of assignment solutions no one is for posting there comments
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)