Sponsored Links

Thread: CS607 Artificial Intelligence assignment no 5 idea solution spring 2011

NEW CS607 Artificial Intelligence assignment no 5 idea solution spring 2011

Sponsored Links1

Question # 1 [10 marks]
    W
    rite down the directions in Artificial Intelligence research from 2nd research paper whose title is ‘Artificial
    Intelligence in Computer Science Teaching and Research’?
    Note:
    i) Do not cut copy and paste from research paper. Write in your own words. If you will cut, copy and
    paste from research paper then you will get zero marks with no leniency.
    ii) There is no need to read the whole research paper. Just read and concentrate on section no. 4.
    iii) Explain your answer briefly and precisely. If you will give extra i.e. un required explanation then I
    will deduct more than half of your marks. So the more you will be precise the more you will get the
    marks.
    Q
    uestion # 2 [10 marks]
    Write down the precise and brief summary of 1st research paper whose title is ‘Artificial Intelligence and
    Software Engineering: Status and Future Trends’ in your own words?
    Note:
    i) Do not cut copy and paste from research paper. Write in your own words. If you will cut, copy and
    paste from research paper then you will get zero marks with no leniency.
    ii) Explain your answer briefly and precisely. If you will give extra i.e. un required explanation then I will
    deduct more than half of your marks. So the more you will be precise the more you will get the marks.
    iii) Summary should not be more than one page.

Sponsored Links
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information