View more random threads:
- Assignment No. 03 Semester Fall 2010 Human-Computer...
- Assignment NO. 01 MGT401 Financial Accounting II Fall 2014
- Management of Financial Institutions MGT604 Assigment No-1...
- PSY404 Abnormal Psychology Assignment Solution Fall...
- CS601 Data Communication Quiz No.2 Discussions and...
- CS606 Compiler Construction Assignment 4 Solution July 2010
- CS601 Data Communication Assignment 5 Deadline 23 July 2010
- MGT501 Human Resourse Managment Assignment 2 Solution...
- CS101 - Introduction to Computing Assignment No. 01 Fall...
- Phy101 Assignment No. 1 Fall 2011 on 27th October, 2011
For the following values of x and y, calculate slope and intercept.
Find the shape of distribution (i.e. it is positively-skewed distribution or negatively-skewed distribution) using 5-number summary of the following data.
The data of following table gives the weekly maintenance cost (Rupees) to the age (in months) of 5 machines of similar type in a manufacturing company.
Age (X) 5 15 30 50 60
Cost (Y) 190 250 310 350 395
Find linear regression equation, y = ax + b, where a is the slope and b is the y-intercept.
If FC=2540; VC=120; S=168 and capacity = 278 units, then what are the unit sales if there is net loss of Rs. 290.
Following is the sale records broken down quarterly
By using seasonal variation find the forecast sale for year 2008 (of all quarters).
Download the attachment for the solution.
solution of MTH302.doc
logon ko pasand nahen aya lagta hai thats why they dont post
Thank you dear
thanks for what? i do not understand this. anyway. thanks from my side too. heheh
nice hai yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)