View more random threads:
- CS401 - Computer Architecture and Assembly Language...
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing Assignment 1 Solution May...
- CS201: Introduction to Programming Assignment No. 02 ...
- asign _1.data,struct
- HRM627 Assignment # 1 - Idea solution Fall 2010
- MGT503 – Principles of Management Assignment no 1 Fall...
- Mgt503 Assignment No. 1 announced (solution)
- ECO402 Assignment No 01 Discussion and Solution Last Date...
- MGMT627 PROJECT MANAGEMENT Assignment No. 1 Solution Fall...
- MTH302 - Business Mathematics & Statistics Solution 11...
For the following values of x and y, calculate slope and intercept.
Find the shape of distribution (i.e. it is positively-skewed distribution or negatively-skewed distribution) using 5-number summary of the following data.
The data of following table gives the weekly maintenance cost (Rupees) to the age (in months) of 5 machines of similar type in a manufacturing company.
Age (X) 5 15 30 50 60
Cost (Y) 190 250 310 350 395
Find linear regression equation, y = ax + b, where a is the slope and b is the y-intercept.
If FC=2540; VC=120; S=168 and capacity = 278 units, then what are the unit sales if there is net loss of Rs. 290.
Following is the sale records broken down quarterly
By using seasonal variation find the forecast sale for year 2008 (of all quarters).
Download the attachment for the solution.
solution of MTH302.doc
logon ko pasand nahen aya lagta hai thats why they dont post
Thank you dear
thanks for what? i do not understand this. anyway. thanks from my side too. heheh
nice hai yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)