View more random threads:
- ENG001 Elementary English Assignment No 1 semester Fall 3rd...
- CS301 – Data Structures Assignment # 3 May 2010
- ENG101 Assignment 3 idea Solution, June 2010
- mgt401 assignment 2 solution required
- MTH501 Solution July 2010
- ISL201 Assignment No. 01 Spring 2010 May 6
- STA301 Statistics and Probability Assignment No.3 Solution...
- CS301 Data Structures Assignment No 2 Fall Semester 5th...
- STA630 Assugnment Solution July 2010
- MGT504 Organization Theory & Design Assignment No. 01...
For the following values of x and y, calculate slope and intercept.
Find the shape of distribution (i.e. it is positively-skewed distribution or negatively-skewed distribution) using 5-number summary of the following data.
The data of following table gives the weekly maintenance cost (Rupees) to the age (in months) of 5 machines of similar type in a manufacturing company.
Age (X) 5 15 30 50 60
Cost (Y) 190 250 310 350 395
Find linear regression equation, y = ax + b, where a is the slope and b is the y-intercept.
If FC=2540; VC=120; S=168 and capacity = 278 units, then what are the unit sales if there is net loss of Rs. 290.
Following is the sale records broken down quarterly
By using seasonal variation find the forecast sale for year 2008 (of all quarters).
Download the attachment for the solution.
solution of MTH302.doc
logon ko pasand nahen aya lagta hai thats why they dont post
Thank you dear
thanks for what? i do not understand this. anyway. thanks from my side too. heheh
nice hai yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)