View more random threads:
- CS301 – Data Structures Assignment # 3 May 2010
- CS402:Thoery of Automata Assignment 6 Deadline 28 July 2010
- CS506 Web Design and Development Assignment No. 01 Solution...
- CS504 Software Engineering Assignment No 1Solution Fall 1st...
- CS615 Software Project Management Idea Solution Assigment#1...
- Assignment No.1 (Course STA301) Spring 2010 May 4,2010
- CS 610 Computer Networks Assignment # 02 May 6,2010
- FIN623 Taxation Management Assignment No. 01 Solution and...
- MGT211 Introduction To Business Assignment No.1 Solution...
- ENG 201 Fall 2010 Assignment # 2 Need Solution
For the following values of x and y, calculate slope and intercept.
Find the shape of distribution (i.e. it is positively-skewed distribution or negatively-skewed distribution) using 5-number summary of the following data.
The data of following table gives the weekly maintenance cost (Rupees) to the age (in months) of 5 machines of similar type in a manufacturing company.
Age (X) 5 15 30 50 60
Cost (Y) 190 250 310 350 395
Find linear regression equation, y = ax + b, where a is the slope and b is the y-intercept.
If FC=2540; VC=120; S=168 and capacity = 278 units, then what are the unit sales if there is net loss of Rs. 290.
Following is the sale records broken down quarterly
By using seasonal variation find the forecast sale for year 2008 (of all quarters).
Download the attachment for the solution.
solution of MTH302.doc
logon ko pasand nahen aya lagta hai thats why they dont post
Thank you dear
thanks for what? i do not understand this. anyway. thanks from my side too. heheh
nice hai yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)