View more random threads:
- Mth302 Business State Math Assiment #1 Idea Solution fall...
- Theories of Communication MCM511 fall 2010 solution
- CS605 Software Engineering-Assignment No 1 3rd November 2012
- ENG001 Elementary English Assignment No 1 semester Fall 3rd...
- MGT211 Introduction To Business Assignment No.1 Solution...
- MGT211 Introduction To Business Assignment 1 idea Solution...
- CS408 Human Computer Interaction Assignment No. 1 Fall...
- MCM310 Journalistic Writing Assignment No. 01 Discussion...
- MTH202 Assignment 2 (Spring 2010) May 6
- HRM627 Assignment No. 1 solution fall october, 2010
For the following values of x and y, calculate slope and intercept.
Find the shape of distribution (i.e. it is positively-skewed distribution or negatively-skewed distribution) using 5-number summary of the following data.
The data of following table gives the weekly maintenance cost (Rupees) to the age (in months) of 5 machines of similar type in a manufacturing company.
Age (X) 5 15 30 50 60
Cost (Y) 190 250 310 350 395
Find linear regression equation, y = ax + b, where a is the slope and b is the y-intercept.
If FC=2540; VC=120; S=168 and capacity = 278 units, then what are the unit sales if there is net loss of Rs. 290.
Following is the sale records broken down quarterly
By using seasonal variation find the forecast sale for year 2008 (of all quarters).
Download the attachment for the solution.
solution of MTH302.doc
logon ko pasand nahen aya lagta hai thats why they dont post
Thank you dear
thanks for what? i do not understand this. anyway. thanks from my side too. heheh
nice hai yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)